Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I'm a serious youtuber man

See my serious face

I'm pointing at a thing

See the thing I'm pointing at because I am serious YouTube man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Suspect A posted:

what is this face trying to convey?

Happy disbelief

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Laterite posted:

so I should be using the poop screwdriver and not the poop knife? my world is turned upside down

There's a screw in the device in the tank you need to loosen it turn to adjust the water level

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It is better to have a poop knife and not need it than to need a poop knife and not have it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

LookieLoo posted:

The water level in the tank is completely disconnected from the water level in the bowl.

I just installed a new thingamajig in the tank a couple months ago and the instructions clearly said I could adjust the bowl water level by adjusting this screw in the thingamajig as it kept the flappamathing open longer.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You can install a water sprayer in your toilet called a "Bidd it"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm not. Giants are dangerous.

The might not be giants though

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

That cosmic rays video was so annoying, my kid watched it two days ago. He's just being so pedantic and complaining about everything when the original video about cosmic rays was just an educational video explaining the concept and outlining a possibility.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

There are 274 episodes of Beverly hillbillies, at around 25 minutes each, that is a total of 114 hours and 10 minutes.

Therefore a mere 38 hours is quite reasonable

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Beverly Hillbillies seems kind of like a Ma and Pa Kettle ripoff

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Lt. Cock posted:

That almost deserves its own thread. It’s like YouTube’s equivalent to the Simpsons ninjas and kicking guy on twitter

I wonder if that guy has been satiated by AI images

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Is that the bad guy from Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

In the US the Cadbury bunny is an actual rabbit that they play a chicken clucking sound over. I loved the commercial as a kid where they audition other animals and they're all bad at it

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

People should post Links to the video here more. Some of them you can search cause the tile is in the thumbnail but a lot you can't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Lt. Cock posted:

I’ve always wondered if the word mukbang sounds as gross to native Korean speakers as it does from an English speaking perspective

Muk 먹 is just the base of the verb meokda (to eat)
Bang 방 has a couple different meanings, either of which work in this context. The noun for room, or used as a suffix to another word indicates a ceremony or ritual.

So essentially it is "Eat room" or "Eating ceremony"