Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I'll tap 6 forests to start my infinite combo and summon 30-50 feral hog tokens with haste and trample

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

EVIL Gibson posted:

I thought slowbeef/retsuprae did a bunch of videos on these but all I can find is Dahir En Chat

davidspackage posted:

They definitely did, it'd be hilarious if they got copyright struck. More likely Slowbeef removed them out of loathing? I remember there was one where a Mickey Mouse pissed in the bath tub because kid Mickey was in the toilet, and then Minnie gets in the tub. This is the stuff of fetish nightmares, and it's aimed at kids.

Whoever this is re-uploaded the couple videos they did on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW0b0p6E7C8

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

This is how the 17th century pilgrims would have fertilized the soil if they were Italians.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Is this from DSP or was it just from when YouTube had a 10 minute cap? Who takes 115 episodes to beat Dark Souls 2?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I feel for him. That LCD looks like poo poo.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I don't think I could ever look that distraught in the presence of a well preserved Macintosh Classic.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

With the current rate of inflation, that job wouldn’t have paid very well anyway.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I always thought the trumpet skull was from one of the I Spy computer games.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

What are they gonna rap about? Bragging about being a racist or how many rapists you’re friends with respectively?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Uuuuuugh. Can people please stop telling people to run Windows 3 in dosbox 4 seconds after discovering it's technically possible? It absolutely sucks. You should be using PCem or something.

He's not even using Dosbox-X or Staging! It's a loving 5 year old build!

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

He spun around in a desk chair and his dentures flew out

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Well if it's a current gen i5 it's not a huge bottleneck or anything.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

How do their heads turn like that?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

EVIL Gibson posted:

On the other hand Linkara refuses to change and gets really angry at people who criticize or make fun of him

Doug Walker VS Linkara responding to OneyPlays

Doug Walker: :blush:
Likara: :bahgawd:

Linkara just does what he enjoys and oney is a transphobe who hung out with shadman so idk if this is the own you think it is.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

This might be about how incels in Korea are so hardcore that they’re somehow pressuring gacha game companies to remove any dumb little thing that offends them.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

This is the guy who was supposed to bring new blood to the forums?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I swear to god if I see the Dobson video’s thumbnail one more time…

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Glad (not actually glad) to know F.A.T.A.L. still has a following.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here's a list of them, there's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds (plus memes and a small number of licenced characters): https://the-youtooz.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Youtooz_Products
I barely recognise any of those youtuber names :shrug:

There also used to be a line of figurines called TUBE HEROES which didn't last long

How many of the guys in that plastic do you think got metoo'd by now?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Julias posted:

Pathetic.

Pannenkoek is the only person allowed to make YouTube videos longer than an hour. That’s the rule now.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

carrionman posted:

The man just doesn't want to get political.
Please stop asking him why he tried to publish a book by a neo nazi, it was just business, don't make it political.
Just because he keeps hanging out with absolute right wing shitheads, a couple of which have openly fantasized about killing black people, it's because guns are a small niche, you can't get political.
He has cut ties with the vaguely left wing people he used to work with, because they kept making things political (like asking why he keeps hanging with right wing shitheads)

He's also burnt a lot of bridges with auction houses by shady dealings.

It's been a whole, thoroughly disappointing mess.

I thought this had something to do with the Lenny x Carl video for a second and got very confused.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

PhazonLink posted:

i dont know who this un named bad person is but I will do my best to avoid them

Forgotten Weapons

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Every time I saw Cow & Chicken on tv as a kid, I was always convinced it wasn’t a real cartoon and that I was just dreaming.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

A FE tier list that doesn’t have Roy as the worst unit of all time? Shocking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022