Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I had to see this now you do too

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I haven't noticed any change with uBlock + Firefox on desktop and NewPipe on android.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer

bartok posted:

they all do to me so what makes this one different?

It's woke, even more than usual. If it does flop it will be early christmas for chud content creators.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
clickbait, this 'news' is just additional (and uninteresting) information from a 4 year old official trailer.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I had to look that up, I think you're massively overestimating how many people know what it is.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I had seen the first part, but this thread reminded me to check and the second part is amazing. I knew about the incredibly low birth rate in SK but I didn't know how bleak it is for young people over there (not excusing the insane misogyny though.)
Very much a pro watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Im4YAMWK74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woB0eecbf6A

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
they wouldn't do it if it didn't work

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
the context for that is elf on shelf nonsense for anyone else wondering

https://elfontheshelf.com/blog/adults-touch-elfontheshelf/

quote:

As an avid elf fan, you already know the number one rule about having a Scout Elf: no touching! This helps Scout Elves keep their Christmas magic so they can complete their important Christmas duties. But what happens if your elf falls or gets themselves into a sticky situation? Are grown-ups allowed to intervene?

Santa advises that no family member touch their Elf on the Shelf, but he does describe a few rare instances when an adult may use tongs or potholders to help an elf in an urgent situation. Parents: read on to learn about special, few and far between cases where emergency help will be required.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

Grimey Drawer
why....

I've never understood why youtubers are so focused on the thumbnail

video is underperforming, must be the the thumbnail

still not doing well, change the thumbnail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004