Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

this episode of space ghost coast to coast is weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Andy Merrill, the voice of Brak and co-creator of sgc2c, makes almost no money from this show and delivers for Amazon now.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/HamzaMSyed/status/1781069727063847333

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Uncle Wemus posted:

Andy Merrill, the voice of Brak and co-creator of sgc2c, makes almost no money from this show and delivers for Amazon now.

this sucks and people who do things I like should be rich beyond their wildest dreams

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Sad Israel hit back weakly at Iran. Pathetic.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Well they didn't need America's help to commit their atrocities, for starters

Inspiration aside, mind you

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

holefoods posted:

this sucks and people who do things I like should be rich beyond their wildest dreams

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Also

holefoods posted:

Plus C Martin Croker dying the way he did was total bullshit

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

fart simpson posted:

can i get a source on this?

Speng.31.b

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Weka posted:

Speng.31.b

names for new strains are getting wild tbh

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

holefoods posted:

Elon Musk is the richest man in the world, miracles do happen!

still love the truck tho

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Hezbollah+Syria+Iraq+Yemen+Iran riposte when

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

my "we're not like the Nazis" screaming is raising a lot of questions already answered by said screaming

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

One of those days I'm glad I'm past my IRR expiration date.

loving blimey mate they're 'avin a row

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ram dass in hell posted:

I'm kinda new to this stuff. Is that bad?

doomer tweets? nah they're never amount to anything

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

One of those days I'm glad I'm past my IRR expiration date.

i used to keep a cane by the door in case anyone in digicam came knockin'

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

i wish that were me

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

holefoods posted:

Carey Means, the guy who does the voice of Frylock, got super hosed over too.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Yeah, Adult Swim didn't pay Carry Means residuals from ATHF and he ended up homeless for awhile. It's such bullshit.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

A man of few means :smith:

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

silicone thrills posted:

Teacher being fired here for saying resistance against israel is justified.

Love all the statements included about how they need to council his students to make sure they weren't swayed by him in any way! Gotta make sure the propaganda stays in tact!!!

https://komonews.com/news/local/sea...ation-palestine

komo news is trash in Seattle I’m not surprised. they used to post negative stuff about indigenous people when I used to work for a Native American reservation as a 16 year old. it never got better at UW.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
so far it seems like the iranians arent too mad about the strike

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I still gotta go to work on Monday???

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

[With the understanding that it might just be about to happen for real]

Death to Israel

:d2a:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
I woke up, what the gently caress did Israel do

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Al-Saqr posted:

so far it seems like the iranians arent too mad about the strike

So they draw this redline and then fold instantly when their bluff was called?

Great power play, guys. Guess Rafah is a green light without repercussions too.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Sancho Banana posted:

genocide

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

apparently they sent some drones to iran and iran claims to have shot them down while others claim they struck areas outside of isfahan, it seems to have been a very limited strike

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

E2M2 posted:

These dumb motherfuckers

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Sancho Banana posted:

million dollar question rn tbqh

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
I simultaneously believe states have no rights and Iran has a right to defend itself.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Well I'm looking at the news right now and Israel isn't officially taking responsibility yet, however - here's MK Tally Gotliv tweeting about the attack with pride.

https://twitter.com/TallyGotliv/status/1781160119520157967?t=3X5EfbFRUEj8pT7A302Nag&s=19

Ben Gvir on the other hand wasn't impressed, tweeting out "Dardaleh!" - slang for "weak"

https://twitter.com/itamarbengvir/status/1781195747255255220?t=INPyB8oHnTRfdXt4_GnhVQ&s=19

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the thing is that whatever this was is was really really limited and small, we dont know what they hit, and all sources point to nothing sensitive, maybe an air force base? but the fact that iran let life return to normal and re-opened the airports so quickly suggests that whatever it was it was a tiny attack.

talking completely out of my rear end tho so who knows.

heres what the iranians are saying

====

Commander of Iran’s ground forces: Small drone attacked our atmosphere in Isfahan

Commander of Iranian Ground Forces Brigadier General Cumworth Heidari - [lol this was google translated from كيومرث but im leaving it]:

We managed to tackle very small drone

Small drone that attacked our atmosphere in the city of Isfahan and our air defenses destroyed it.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31610;&%231577;

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 09:48 on Apr 19, 2024

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

the thing is that whatever this was is was really really limited and small, we dont know what they hit, and all sources point to nothing sensitive, maybe an air force base? but the fact that iran let life return to normal and re-opened the airports so quickly suggests that whatever it was it was a tiny attack.

talking completely out of my rear end tho so who knows.

i mean it's the middle of the day in tehran right now, surely someone would be making hay about it somewhere if poo poo went down in a big way

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Middle East crisis live: No plan for immediate retaliation against Israel, senior Iranian official says after blasts reported near Isfahan https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...f08771b224256b7

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
I think really everything comes down to Rafah, and if the Iranians actually open up with everything if Israel makes a move.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Skaffen-Amtiskaw posted:

Middle East crisis live: No plan for immediate retaliation against Israel, senior Iranian official says after blasts reported near Isfahan https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...f08771b224256b7

drat nice zero tolerance no more strategic patience policy, Iran

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

What's even the point of a strike if it's so small and Israel doesn't take credit for it (yet)? Just to probe Iran's air defense?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ardennes posted:

I think really everything comes down to Rafah, and if the Iranians actually open up with everything if Israel makes a move.

call me cynical but iran wont save rafah, i think iran is mostly interested in solidifying their holdings from Iran to the mideterranean, gaza doesnt really factor into their most important interests.