Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the Helldivers 2 community actually "gets it" in a way most player bases don't

https://twitter.com/fallenspherell/status/1780627196882952393?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/fallenspherell/status/1780627196882952393?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

lol this made me laugh so hard

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

lmfao

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

And yet with the release of the video game Helldivers 2, a game that cribs heavily from the film but with even less nuance, large swaths of the west think it celebrates their fascist ideals and unironically agree with everything said in the movie

see also: the Judge Dread and WH4K franchise

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Biden has to give Israel all the billions they ask, because Israel has all the Epstein island files on him and so many others

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

The Alchemist posted:

Biden has to give Israel all the billions they ask, because Israel has all the Epstein island files on him and so many others

nah Biden is a Zionist who loves genocide and he needs no convincing or blackmail to get there. he’s there willingly.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Biden has been a Zionist longer than almost all of us have been alive

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Sancho Banana posted:

"Report from France: A man is threatening to blow himself up in the Iranian consulate in Paris, police forces are on the scene"

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1781293656646820331?t=REZ953wc3-7GlQ31HoB2ZA&s=19

What

Does anyone know where John Bolton is right now?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Godlessdonut posted:

sitting on a bomb with a cowboy hat in hand, waiting impatiently

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

bacteria are now Hamas

=====

130 Israeli soldiers injured by food poisoning

Israel newspaper reported today that 130 soldiers were poisoned by food after eating corrupt food, 17 of them were taken to the hospital, and according to the families of the soldiers, "the food received by the soldiers was inedible," and they are not allowed to buy food, because it is a recruitment base.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31610;&%231577;

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Potential suicide bomber of the Iranian embassy in France has been arrested.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Rigged Death Trap posted:

mossad picked the flakiest guy to be their “lone nut”

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

drat not even israels suicide bombers are effective

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Doubling down on attacking embassies, as one does

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Cassian of Imola posted:

probably he's disgusted not at the fact that people make mistakes, but that many people itt err in the same direction: lusting for full scale war with Iran but woke because they're on Iran's side, you see, despite their accidental birth in the country that won't be getting its cities leveled

Starting a real war with Iran will put the US in very bad hole and surely will guarantee a Russia victory in Ukraine.

It's not so much of posters lusting for innocent civilian death but cheering for the US speedrunning the downfall of the empire worse than Kaiser Wilhelm II.

All these geopolitical events are connected.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

"that seems dangerous!"

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

Should have put him in a truck and not tell him what's inside the truck.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Israel yesterday: "Look out France, Iran is gonna start some poo poo in your country"
Israel today: Starts some poo poo in France

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

stephenthinkpad posted:

Starting a real war with Iran will put the US in very bad hole and surely will guarantee a Russia victory in Ukraine.

It's not so much of posters lusting for innocent civilian death but cheering for the US speedrunning the downfall of the empire worse than Kaiser Wilhelm II.

All these geopolitical events are connected.

exactly how many dead iranians do you think expanding russia's territory slightly is worth

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 14 minutes!

Seems like the potential is kinda gone if he's arrested

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Paris ISIS cells, god drat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

the cia has its tendrils everywhere

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 14 minutes!

euphronius posted:

That must be the kushiest CIA post behind Honolulu or Palm Beach or smth

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Spaced God posted:

maybe he has a raging erection

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Truga posted:

i understand the impulse to kramer into a thread 2 days after the dust has settled and laughing at people who live posted the wrong news as it happened, but i don't understand vomiting blood over it, can you explain that part

you smell like megathread, do not post at me

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Spaced God posted:

Potential as in those might have been just pvc tubes painted red to look like dynamite :v:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Jonah Galtberg posted:

you smell like megathread, do not post at me

lol glennposter accusing others of megathread smell

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

And yet with the release of the video game Helldivers 2, a game that cribs heavily from the film but with even less nuance, large swaths of the west think it celebrates their fascist ideals and unironically agree with everything said in the movie

Or they'll say it's a parody of the Soviet Union lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Truga posted:

ruh roh

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Al-Saqr posted:

it's so awesome. I cant believe that paul verhoeven managed to get away with making that film, it's such an accurate insight into what it's like being propagandized to by a fascist country that's actively losing the war.

he's maybe da best to ever do it. everyone should watch soldier of orange and black book

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

people always complain about satire not working or not being worth it, but the fact is that "The West" as an orientation is inherently fascist, and anyone who self-identifies as a Westerner is one minor annoyance away from demanding a great cleansing. Just for example, Arrowhead Studios is based in Stockholm and Helldivers 2 makes Stockholm the capital of Super Earth by renaming it Prosperity City. As like a "joke." But Sweden was in a lot of ways the ultimate beneficiary of global imperialism. They got to profit directly off of the American security umbrella without having to contribute anything to it themselves, until Russia invaded Ukraine and suddenly Sweden's political leadership wants to become junior partners to the country that blew its military wad getting millions of Muslims killed for no gain. Even the ironic distance of liberal moralism comes from the heart of Western fascism.

Capitalism has the power to fold criticism of itself into its own mythos.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Godlessdonut posted:

Nursing his blue balls.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Just been informed that Iran is backing down and they enjoy the missiles.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cassian of Imola posted:

exactly how many dead iranians do you think expanding russia's territory slightly is worth

what the gently caress

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I have killed the epic posters. Sadly, al saqr also briefly became epic and must paint Warhammer figurines for 6 hours in recompense.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Truga posted:

brother i don’t know you from a bar of soap, you write like every other cspam npc and you have a lovely avatar and i made an educated guess. how long has it been since that thread shut down again?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Spaced God posted:

That must be the kushiest CIA post behind Honolulu or Palm Beach or smth

It used to just be shanty ISIS vs lace curtain ISIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Al-Saqr posted:

bacteria are now Hamas

=====

130 Israeli soldiers injured by food poisoning

Israel newspaper reported today that 130 soldiers were poisoned by food after eating corrupt food, 17 of them were taken to the hospital, and according to the families of the soldiers, "the food received by the soldiers was inedible," and they are not allowed to buy food, because it is a recruitment base.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31610;&%231577;

Something about the phrase "corrupt food" is really funny to me