Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

lol thats liberalism i can support! slay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Weka posted:

Sherbert Hoover, please tell me you are joking

May God bless the PMF

It’s CretaceousCoastline.jpg only the Tigris/Euphrates.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

i cant believe an iraqi armed group has a base in iraq something ought to be done

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Sherbert Hoover posted:

well a revanchist sunni militia did take over large parts of the north and made the Iraqi army run away or go home fairly recently. I wonder if a lot of iraqis, especially shiites, begrudgingly accept some US presence as a deterrence. if it were just the case of a puppet government going against the will of the people i think you'd see a lot of attacks against US bases there

i wonder why the iraqi army ran away

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al-Saqr posted:

i cant believe an iraqi armed group has a base in iraq something ought to be done

Literally part of the armed forces of Iraq

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
lmao worthless admins made the zionist luffy the loving IK of dnd

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Dokapon Findom posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuQEbAP60xc

Holy Moses, let us live in peace
Let us strive to find a way to make all hatred cease
There's a man over there- what's his color? I don't care
He's my brother; let us live in peace

I read this in the style of Holy Diver

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Weka posted:

Literally part of the armed forces of Iraq

the armed forces of iraq have bases in iraq? drat time to bomb them!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

lmao worthless admins made the zionist luffy the loving IK of dnd

kinda lol they did that right when israel killed a celebrity's friends and the discourse basically turned to them being totally indefensible even there

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

operations against the US. operations inside their own country. does not compute

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1781463953878491438

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I feel like saying something bad about the pedophile and the country that celebrates him, but I think it might be against the forum rules. God bless his soul.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

isn’t it a symptom of a closed hierarchical society which rewards loyalty and punishes outsiders

basically if waco was a country

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Jel Shaker posted:

isn’t it a symptom of a closed hierarchical society which rewards loyalty and punishes outsiders

Texas today is what youre describing

Blaisedell
May 7, 2008

Jel Shaker posted:

Yep, that describes Britain.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Jel Shaker posted:

that's america

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

three blind men in a room describing an elephant

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/Suz_Adely/status/1781331899522158614

brave people considering what happened the last time this was attempted

quote:

According to the UNHRC report, six of the people on the flotilla showed signs of "summary execution", including two shot after they were severely injured.

Maya Fey has issued a correction as of 11:26 on Apr 20, 2024

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
I'd like to think they know what they're getting into and are just really brave, but everyone is so dumb. Got a horrible feeling they're going to very surprised when Israel just mag dumps into all of them

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

The us aid boat had an "engine fire" and abandoned its mission

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Oh no! A fire while in the Mediterranean! Gotta turn back and sail all the way to the US, thats just how it goes

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Fumble posted:

The us aid boat had an "engine fire" and abandoned its mission

wait, the one that was building the dock so that we could have a port in palestine?

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
There's a reason why the Mossad used Jeffrey Epstein to entangle a huge number of Hollywood and East Coast power brokers and gain kompromat.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

FizFashizzle posted:

wait, the one that was building the dock so that we could have a port in palestine?

no that was an explicitly us military "humanitarian" operation that seems to have been quietly dropped

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

There's a reason why the Mossad used Jeffrey Epstein to entangle a huge number of Hollywood and East Coast power brokers and gain kompromat.

probably the most "patriotic" thing an american with the means to could do is leak all the epstein poo poo far and wide and let the chips fall where they may on it, though it would almost certainly cost them their life.

blackmail material ceases to work when the threat is acted upon

Owlbear Camus has issued a correction as of 13:02 on Apr 20, 2024

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

The Alchemist posted:

I feel like saying something bad about the pedophile and the country that celebrates him, but I think it might be against the forum rules. God bless his soul.

he should be killed, and Israel along with him

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

Gotta give credit to the Yemenis once again – from the first week of October 7 to now, every single Friday they’ve been protesting in their millions for Palestine… Without fail.

Also do we have any update on Jordan? Are they still doing their nightly protest or does that end after Eid?

https://x.com/palhighlight/status/1781324948843250016?s=46

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

drat Gen Z is truly leading the charge…makes me so darn happy to see this! The tide pod eating generation is giving hope for a better future…for a FREE PALESTINE

https://x.com/drkarimwafa/status/1781598231480131830?s=46

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

CheetoVonTito posted:

drat Gen Z is truly leading the charge…makes me so darn happy to see this! The tide pod eating generation is giving hope for a better future…for a FREE PALESTINE

Thankfully, the movement is defined enough and also toxic enough to establishment types that it has not yet been co-opted

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

PhilippAchtel posted:

Thankfully, the movement is defined enough and also toxic enough to establishment types that it has not yet been co-opted

it really seems to be the case that it’s zionist being allergic to one iota of saying palestinians have rights rather than a well organised resistance (although laws are now in place in case any does arise)

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Yeah they already claimed that the movement’s most basic slogan for freedom is genocidal antisemitism so they’re not going to go anywhere near it

Lol theyre making a privacy screen probably in direct response to Shai Davidai’s moronic racist video of students praying that everyone hated. That guy sucks so bad

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

PhilippAchtel posted:

They've made a few lame attempts, like Kamala's speech where she called for a ceasefire for six weeks. But younger activists seem to be seeing that for what it is, and of course nothing of any substance is changing on the ground in Gaza.

The kids are alright.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah they already claimed that the movement’s most basic slogan for freedom is genocidal antisemitism so they’re not going to go anywhere near it

Lol theyre making a privacy screen probably in direct response to Shai Davidai’s moronic racist video of students praying that everyone hated. That guy sucks so bad

I hate that guy so much. making GBS threads his diaper and calling for the National Guard to disperse peaceful protests.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Spergin Morlock posted:

Iran should respond to Israel's latest act by wiping al udeid from the map. maybe next time the US will actually strive to keep Israel under wraps if they know the consequences flow all the way up

if only the savage, cowardly iranians had leadership like this... ☝️

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/pas-abbas-threatens-to-reconsider-ties-with-us-after-veto-of-un-membership-bid/

Reuters, with edits by the Times of Israel, posted:

The Palestinian Authority will reconsider bilateral relations with the US after Washington vetoed a Palestinian request for full United Nations membership, PA President Mahmoud Abbas says in an interview with the official WAFA news agency.

The threat, which Abbas has made in years past without following through on, was published in Arabic by the PA’s news agency but isn’t included in an English translation of what Wafa calls “an exclusive interview.”

“While the world agrees on the application of international law and stands by the Palestinian right, America continues to support the occupation, refusing to compel Israel to stop its genocidal war. It provides Israel with weapons and funds that kill our children and destroy our homes, and it stands against us in international forums, in positions that do not serve security and stability in the region,” Abbas is quoted as saying.

“The United States has violated all international laws and abandoned all promises regarding the two-state solution and achieving peace in the region,” he adds.

The PA leader also accuses the Biden administration of having “reneged on its promises and commitments… by remaining silent on [Israel’s] theft of Palestinian funds” while saying there won’t be regional stability without a “just” resolution to the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

“Jerusalem, with its Islamic and Christian sanctities, is a red line that no one can cross,” Abbas says, without noting Judaism’s links to the city.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

how the gently caress does the self styled regional superpower have no way to hit its arch enemy without us refueling over a hostile 3rd country

clown shoes rear end poo poo.

even the idiot nazis were actually able to hurt the ussr themselves when they kicked the hornets nest of a new hopeless eastern front

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

*Giant wet fart noise*

yeah sure dude I'm sure the people who hand-picked your intelligence officers are gonna let you do what you want.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

uh oh the vaunted palestinian authority with control of 3 buildings in ramallah might "consider" something

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

it must take a lot of willpower not to dance at one of those million man Ansar Allah marches.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Owlbear Camus posted:

probably the most "patriotic" thing an american with the means to could do is leak all the epstein poo poo far and wide and let the chips fall where they may on it, though it would almost certainly cost them their life.

To my recollection there was at least one person who had submitted it to law enforcement and because of the nature of the compromising material, they themselves were charged criminally for distributing it :newlol: Bit of a "wicked Uno reversal" on that one! :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

CheetoVonTito posted:

banning tiktok will fix this