Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

Russia should give AnsarAllah a nice new set of S-300/400 launchers and radars

imagine if the Russian warships just distribute aid, the whole west would poo poo their pamps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

OH MY BAD posted:

i clicked it, but when u said click it again and look at it/think about it or whatever i was just like pfft this is some dork poo poo akin to "turn on your monitor, dont sign your posts" etc. and im not a fuckign idiot

"look at the URL and think about it" isn't the zinger you think it is outside of the 5 other guys u exchange meal prep tips w/ here. now stop talking about me in the I/P thread. donate $ to gaza animal friends every time you want to think about me or mention me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

FuzzySlippers posted:

maybe Russia is bringing them weapons. What is the West gonna do double special sanction them. Good time to get some live testing vs the US navy

God willing, a dozen Zircon hypersonics. After Yemen's announcement recently they have semi plausible deniability

Leandros posted:

Just a quick sanity check: does anyone else get an error message when opening the Israeli Democracy Institute website? https://en.idi.org.il/ I was trying to find some info on current Israeli opinion on Gaza and have used it fine in the past. Wondering if I should be paranoid.

403 abnormal behavior

Not sure how they know my hobbies

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

How! posted:

imagine if the Russian warships just distribute aid, the whole west would poo poo their pamps

Convoy some ships past the blockade

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
It would make a lot of sense for Russia and China to send some warships out to the area to collect data on the systems that NATO ships and planes are using against the Houthi drones and missiles.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRI-MtoSD_E

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

double nine posted:

probably a nothingburger but we could see an P/I and Ukraine thread convergence

https://twitter.com/bidetmarxman/status/1773431404703158307

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-03-28/russian-warships-enter-crowded-red-sea-amid-houthi-attacks

Vladimir Vladimirovich, those ships better carry a billion Kinzhals

China and Russia are assisting AnsarAllah in their fight to stop Israel's genocide. You love to see it.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

OH MY BAD posted:

i clicked it, but when u said click it again and look at it/think about it or whatever i was just like pfft this is some dork poo poo akin to "turn on your monitor, dont sign your posts" etc. and im not a fuckign idiot

"look at the URL and think about it" isn't the zinger you think it is outside of the 5 other guys u exchange meal prep tips w/ here. now stop talking about me in the I/P thread. donate $ to gaza animal friends every time you want to think about me or mention me.

lol

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

one of my favourite goon traits is pulling out ridiculous maneuvers to try to have the last word, and that's a fine example

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Zodium posted:

you're basically the only reason I know about it at all and it's hosed up. ty

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Well, I’m glad she actually took a stand. Looks like Aaron Bushnell was definitely a breaking point for some people.

I expected the YouTube comments to be full of tools but they mainly seem to be supporting her.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

The Easy Rider posted:

This highlights one of the most bizarre tendencies I see from a shocking number of secular Israelis: their insistence that they're not doing this out of any particular sense of fidelity to a cause, or even that they believe in the cause at all, but simply because it's convenient. They seem to think that anyone else presented with the same opportunity to plunder and kill would be equally happy to do it, and that if they show that they're just like you, you'll realize that their crimes are just because they're understandable and not the product of an alien mind muddled by fanaticism.

That this is a normal enough thought for them to share openly and frequently is honestly one of the greatest condemnations of the state of Israeli society I can imagine. A large number of Israelis apparently walk around with the assumption that everyone is a sociopath ready to kill, not for any grand cause, but merely out of personal convenience.

It's no wonder that they're incapable of producing anything with even a minimal degree of cultural merit; they see themselves as isolated individual criminals among a disorganized mass of identical villains, so of course a profound sense of cynicism and sadistic cruelty needs to prevail.

The only thing that seems to anchor the whole mess is their belief that they're uniquely endowed with the right to claim victimhood because of their innate superiority to everyone else. While a lot of Israelis chalk this up to racial or religious destiny, a subset of secular Israelis like this guy seem to take it as being entirely arbitrary or beneath their consideration. They just are superior, and who is anyone to question that? And of course, if one wrong exists in the world, it's the failure of their lessers to submit to them.

I will say this: Israeli culture is perfectly geared to reproducing itself and their national project. It's also an abomination that can't be repaired or coexisted with. Even in comparison to 20th century fascist culture, it's monstrous.

and here I thought it was just entitlement . But of course you're right , and entitlement is just a byproduct . I don't think it even crosses their mind much, but it's like if you pull one string, the whole thing falls apart

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
the commies are coming to aid palestine.
https://x.com/pdchina/status/1773371975571787966?s=46

Automata 10 Pack has issued a correction as of 04:09 on Mar 29, 2024

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
*u.s. military analyst*

china clearly lags far behind us in their strategic aid delivery bombing technology

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Good.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

it was mentioned that the Chinese are heavily invested in Egypt. Maybe they will lean on them to get the aid through

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

FuzzySlippers posted:

it was mentioned that the Chinese are heavily invested in Egypt. Maybe they will lean on them to get the aid through

China and Russia as well have fairly solid relations with Egypt

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 05:14 on Mar 29, 2024

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I thought aid was being blocked from coming through rafah

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

FormaldehydeSon posted:

I thought aid was being blocked from coming through rafah

Hopefully, with the ICJ mandate & neither Egypt nor Israel wanting to antagonize China, the aid gets through.

I wouldn't be surprised if Israel is too far gone for common sense, though.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

uhuh

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

FuzzySlippers posted:

maybe Russia is bringing them weapons. What is the West gonna do double special sanction them. Good time to get some live testing vs the US navy

Like some kind of proxy war? Why would Russia possibly want to get involved in one of those against the US?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Every single grain of rice represents a Uyghur slain by the perfidious Chinese.:argh:

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

Hopefully, with the ICJ mandate & neither Egypt nor Israel wanting to antagonize China, the aid gets through.

all kinds of aid from several countries has been trying to get through from Egypt for months and isn't getting allowed in
I don't know that China is going to be able to but I hope they can get past those loving lunatics

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Chinese movie about a young soldier who knwos kung-fu helping the convoy push through.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

Chinese movie about a young soldier who knwos kung-fu helping the convoy push through.

Wolf Warrior 3 plot confirmed

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

china #1

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Majorian posted:

Every single grain of rice represents a Uyghur slain by the perfidious Chinese.:argh:

Stalin: I live on through this stolen grain

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

really queer Christmas posted:

Stalin: I live on through this stolen grain

Ha ha ha, OM NOM NOM NOM -Stalin

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Cool, zuck is siccing the feds on pro-palestinian posters.

https://twitter.com/narrative_hole/status/1773349674495168918

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
That's one smart and chill under the circumstances woman

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
chatting with the fbi isnt so bad. they seem mostly bored if anything.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I chat with the FBI all the time.

everyone in cspam

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Crazypoops posted:

I chat with the FBI all the time.

everyone in cspam

Is it really "chatting" if we're all on the clock, though?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Willa Rogers posted:

Cool, zuck is siccing the feds on pro-palestinian posters.

https://twitter.com/narrative_hole/status/1773349674495168918

You don't need front plates in the States?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/baladtv/status/1773459976108773711

In case this isn’t obvious, EGY frantically installing a VP means Sisi might either step down soon or he’s been coerced into stepping aside for some mysterious new figure..

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

It varies between states, but also FBI vehicles usually have federal government plates. The fact that they don't have those plus don't show ID makes me think this is staged. (not that I'd put it past Zuck for even a nanosecond to pull this IRL)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

varies by state, California requires you to have both front and back

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Majorian posted:

It varies between states, but also FBI vehicles usually have federal government plates. The fact that they don't have those plus don't show ID makes me think this is staged. (not that I'd put it past Zuck for even a nanosecond to pull this IRL)

Staged or private goons like Pinkertons

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

text editor posted:

Staged or private goons like Pinkertons

Yeah, that sounds more likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/silentsuccupunk/status/1773432099892031594