Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

tatankatonk posted:

Reuters is saying that ICC prosecutors are talking to Al-Shifa witnesses/survivors, which may be where Israeli leadership is getting the idea they might be getting indicted

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1785031407359946888

The global moderates that spent months saying Netanyahu would be dealt with after the war are doing a lot of defending Netanyahu after the ICC thing came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

err posted:

The global moderates that spent months saying Netanyahu would be dealt with after the war are doing a lot of defending Netanyahu after the ICC thing came out.

absolutely, the mass graves lay at the feet of all of the global powers who knew full well what israel was doing but ran cover for them anyway, including the un

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

bedpan posted:

this unlocked an ancient memory of a mouse with a pingpong ball helmet riding a motorcycle

not the 90s cartoon Biker Mice From Mars?

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
https://twitter.com/SabihaKhan/status/1784893820343328862

Also the zionists decided to do something insanely stupid and released lab mice into the encampments

A giant violation of animal ethics and the kind of poo poo that would cause heads to roll... on the assumption that being a zionist isn't completely immune from consequences. Which is the assumption of the zionists of course.

(there were speculations that these mice were injected with something, but more likely that black dot is just from a sharpie)

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
the students will befriend the mice

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Wonder how much the Biden admin is worried about ICC charges. Like, as much as the US has laws on the books that require an invasion of the Hague in response to ICC jailing of US government officials, is there any way that Trump would actually do that?

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Wonder how much the Biden admin is worried about ICC charges. Like, as much as the US has laws on the books that require an invasion of the Hague in response to ICC jailing of US government officials, is there any way that Trump would actually do that?
no lol

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022
Biden and Speaker Johnson stand together in calls against arrest warrant for Netanyahu

Pretty telling when the US does bipartisanship. At least this might be a sign that the US is actually worried about the ICC.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BearsBearsBears posted:

Biden and Speaker Johnson stand together in calls against arrest warrant for Netanyahu

Pretty telling when the US does bipartisanship. At least this might be a sign that the US is actually worried about the ICC.

i'm not sure anyone cares what speaker johnson thinks about anything. including his own caucus lol

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I'm not a lawyer, but an arrest order for a war criminal seems, by definition, not "lawless" to me.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

may Allah force the ICC to issue the warrants but also include everyone from the US admin

throw in the uk and german losers as well

Keeper Garrett
May 4, 2006

Running messages and picking pockets since 1998.

Here's a better question.

Should Israel, being the foul apartheid Zionist entity that it is, dissolve itself and surrender to the righteous Islamic resistance of Hamas? Who will not shoot anyone surrendering! No matter how badly they deserve it!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah thats not a completely loaded question at all

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

“finish the war in Rafah” motherfuckers you are losing the war literally every else in the strip, what do you mean

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Butter Activities posted:

Retard osintguys geolocating

I would kill, even a few patients, to use epic instead of our dog poo poo trash pile, (Traumasoft and Essentris) epic is actually good compared to most

the gently caress are you computer touches doing get on this poo poo

The issue with 0 high quality EMR systems existing is that you have to pay the FDA millions to get it certified for medical use, obviously nobody is gonna put in the effort to dev something when there is a big costly government approval process baked in to the failure risk.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Keeper Garrett posted:

Here's a better question.

Should Israel, being the foul apartheid Zionist entity that it is, dissolve itself and surrender to the righteous Islamic resistance of Hamas? Who will not shoot anyone surrendering! No matter how badly they deserve it!

I'm no pollster but I think you hosed up if your question design included the promise that there will be civilian deaths.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

stfu about fda emr here's some other poo poo a little more relevant, good for these brave folks protesting in Israel I guess
https://twitter.com/WarWatchs/status/1785051288746524734/

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mawarannahr posted:

stfu about fda emr here's some other poo poo a little more relevant, good for these brave folks protesting in Israel I guess

what happens to these people, do they go right to prison for a long time? how many non palestinian political prisoners does israel hold?

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
insane polling question

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

err posted:

insane polling question

i hate that band and their frontman, hitler 2 dope

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Meat Miracle posted:

woop woop

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://x.com/Athenion3/status/1785110865479344346

Shits going down

Spergin Morlock posted:

not the 90s cartoon Biker Mice From Mars?

those were man sized biker mice, come on now. they're clearly thinking of 'the mouse and the motorcycle'

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor posted:

ben gurion airport april 30th 2024

Keeper Garrett
May 4, 2006

Running messages and picking pockets since 1998.

Meat Miracle posted:

IPQ fans drink Fanta, rather than Faygo.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I'm not a lawyer, but an arrest order for a war criminal seems, by definition, not "lawless" to me.

It’s like in LA when suburbanites complain about “crime and lawlessness” that LAPD tends to follow the legal process more when abusing homeless people when it’s trying to push out or kill all the homeless people quite as aggressively as the small departments that just do it completely illegally. These people understand intuitively what liberals don’t, that law in our social structure is a tool of social control of the underclass, and not a legal code.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Mantis42 posted:

https://x.com/Athenion3/status/1785110865479344346

Shits going down

those were man sized biker mice, come on now. they're clearly thinking of 'the mouse and the motorcycle'

here's another thread with info about what happened today/this evening:

https://twitter.com/GoadGatsby/status/1785114916002709829

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

Are these for peace or just the hostages?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Leandros posted:

What does your heart tell you? What does your brain tell you?

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

ded redd posted:

What does your heart tell you? What does your brain tell you?

well bros calling them brave and all I see is the bring them home shirt so I was confused

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

B B posted:

here's another thread with info about what happened today/this evening:

https://twitter.com/GoadGatsby/status/1785114916002709829

I lived near Richmond during the blm protests and the people there were much more serious and went way harder and the cops were way more aggressive than DC or VB but also way more overplayed their hand, there were so many failed attempts to clear the circle or surrounding streets and they’d get beaten back the majority of the time. It was almost kinda shocking, I had never experienced a protests that could just straight up go toe to toe with the RPD riot line front on and win, in most places it was inevitable and the protests had to move around it.

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Leandros posted:

more war

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Would defending Burger Town have been so glorious if it would have been inside the Russian airport against unarmed civilians

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Leandros posted:

There are Israelis at these protests who are anti-Zionist and fully oppose the war (up to the point of calling their own family members nazis for supporting it), but broadly even the most radical protest groups are afraid of the potential consequences of openly calling publicly for an end to the genocide.

FF posted to these two guys in particular, and if you follow them on Instagram they have been fairly regularly linking stuff about the genocide and the protests they've been attending:

Alon Nissan-Cohen
Elik Harpaz

Alon's youtube channel is The Hebrew Canaanite, and the video that FF linked where they talk explicitly about what it's like finding out everyone around you is a nazi or a collaborator or a coward is One State Solution - Episode 5.5

It's worth remembering that making sure that people outside Israel don't learn about internal opposition to the war is an important goal of Zionist propaganda. They want you to believe that every Israeli is united in supporting their evil because it hurts them if you have solidarity with anti-Zionist Israelis.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Leandros posted:

well bros calling them brave and all I see is the bring them home shirt so I was confused

I don't really know bro I was looking to post something remotely on topic so we could move on from some really stupid convo. it's possible I didn't vet enough but those cops are sure swinging at them.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

it was shared by some account rania khalek linked idk

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

all the comments are pro Palestine and the guy with the shirt is not the one getting beat up. I hope there are pro Palestine protests in Israel.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Al! posted:

what happens to these people, do they go right to prison for a long time? how many non palestinian political prisoners does israel hold?

quote:

The detainees, 99% of whom are Palestinians, are held under Israel’s policy of “administrative detention,” without trial and under allegations that Israeli authorities keep secret.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-detention-jails-palestinians-west-bank-793a3b2a1ce8439d08756da8c63e5435

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Israel sure is a crazyass place. good thing I qualified my post with "I guess" indicating I wasn't really clear burgers are to blame

"Protesters in Israel demand a ceasefire deal, immediate release of hostages"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QW4Eg5f8PmE
lol at how lovely the cops are

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 03:35 on Apr 30, 2024

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://aje.io/kdzu4n?update=2868707

quote:

ICJ to rule on Germany ‘genocide’ charge over support for Israel’s war on Gaza

The UN’s top court will rule today on charges brought by Nicaragua that Germany is breaching the 1948 Genocide Convention by supplying arms to Israel for use in its war on Gaza.

The International Court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague is scheduled to issue an order in the case at 3pm local time (13:00 GMT). ICJ president, Judge Nawaf Salam, will read the court’s order at that time.

Nicaragua brought Germany before the ICJ to demand that judges impose emergency measures to stop Berlin from providing Israel with weapons and other assistance used in Gaza, and to ensure that weapons already sent to Israel “are not used to commit or to facilitate serious violations of the Genocide Convention”.

Nicaragua took action against Germany rather than Israel’s main ally and largest supplier of weapons used in Gaza, the US, because Washington does not recognise the ICJ’s jurisdiction in the case, Nicaragua’s legal team said.

Germany has rejected Nicaragua’s claims.

https://x.com/CIJ_ICJ/status/1784966134795505728

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Playtime's over