Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

That Robot posted:

actually they're good

justifying shooting children in the back to own the libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

That Robot posted:

fixed that for you

you started april fools day two minutes early

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
:qq: The evil Hamas made us gun down women and kids. :qq:

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

How the gently caress do you knock down a medic rushing to help a wounded civilian, shove the barrel of a rifle in their face and not think "God gently caress, what am I doing?"

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

TrilliontonNixon posted:

How the gently caress do you knock down a medic rushing to help a wounded civilian, shove the barrel of a rifle in their face and not think "God gently caress, what am I doing?"

That medic could have been a terrorist.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

resar posted:

:qq: The evil Hamas made us gun down women and kids. :qq:

they were coming right for them

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

TrilliontonNixon posted:

by being raised from birth to think of non-israelites as the enemy

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

TrilliontonNixon posted:

When you fuckin' FUCKIN hate someone or something, its pain and fear feels really good, viscerally.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

That Robot posted:

lol they're sending kids to the border to gently caress with soldiers in the hopes the IDF will kill kids.

very cynical.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:gb2gbs:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That Robot posted:

lol they're sending kids to the border to gently caress with soldiers in the hopes the IDF will kill kids.

very cynical.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol eat poo poo racist loving moron
Was hoping for this

gently caress golda Meir and gently caress you

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

TrilliontonNixon posted:

It's like when a kid gets beaten by his Dad and grows up to be a domestic abuser himself, but for an entire culture.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

LegoPirateNinja posted:

It's like when a kid gets beaten by his Dad and grows up to be a domestic abuser himself, but for an entire culture.

the children of survivors were found to have more ptsd than the actual camp prisoners or something like that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
:thunk:

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/980471267525525504

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

This is the American equivalent of saying Israel should be wiped off the map.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/2005Cosmic/status/980474149624664064

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
and yet simultaneously you have hundreds of Twitter leftists unironically attacking other leftists for criticizing neoliberal politicians on their weak Israel stances but not Bernie, who I guess we're already supposed to be treating as another Third Way fifth columnist

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Autism Sneaks posted:

and yet simultaneously you have hundreds of Twitter leftists unironically attacking other leftists for criticizing neoliberal politicians on their weak Israel stances but not Bernie, who I guess we're already supposed to be treating as another Third Way fifth columnist

What's a "weak Israel stance" in this context? Because I can't imagine neolibs being any further to the left than "golly, I guess there's two sides to every story, but also Israel has a right to defend itself."

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Autism Sneaks posted:

You take what you get with mainstream politicians. Shifting the overton window isn't that easy either

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

https://ducksoap.wordpress.com/2018/03/30/clashes-mainstream-media-and-palestinians/

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
One side threw a few rocks, the other fired hundreds of rounds into a crowd of civilians. Truly, who can say which side was at fault here?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is the American equivalent of saying Israel should be wiped off the map.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i wonder what hillary thinks about it!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/jmlarock/status/980966133367885824?s=19

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/mathaiaus/status/980723678886313984

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this woman wants to kidnap your child

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i always assumed bernie didn't hit the wasps nest that is israel and our own military industrial complex because he wanted to get poo poo done domestically and didn't need all the opposition forming against him over foreign policy but i guess the murder of protesters was a breaking point and he can't stay silent anymore

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bernies not perfect but if Norman finkelstein can cut him some slack so can I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvRQmsrbIAU

e: although that was before he signed this https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public...g-re-israel.pdf

paul_soccer10 has issued a correction as of 22:03 on Apr 3, 2018

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
look when terrorists create a rabidly racist state and kill millions of your people in the name of living space you get your own terrorists to create a rabidly racist state and kills millions of a different group of people in the name of living space

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Shark Sandwich posted:

look when terrorists create a rabidly racist state and kill millions of your people in the name of living space you get your own terrorists to create a rabidly racist state and kills millions of a different group of people in the name of living space

but enough about cardassia

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:eyepop:

reminder that psychotically pro-israel Haim Saban controls the Onion

alsothere
Oct 14, 2014
Taco Defender

that last line :holymoley:

quote:

Caplan was also surprised that there were so many people her age in the Israeli Defense Forces killing Palestinians.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lmao yesterdays african migrant deal just got torn up by bibi cause his party said it rewarded them.

Back to the camps, fellows.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

paul_soccer10 posted:

:eyepop:

reminder that psychotically pro-israel Haim Saban controls the Onion

"They're not confessing. They're bragging."

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They use overwhelming force on one or two people to stoke these protests, and then exploit their overwhelming bias in Western media to make it look like the uppity Gazans are at it again, and Hamas is just stirring up trouble.

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

Just watched some Palestinians get shot and loaded into ambulances on a livestream.

None of them were anywhere near the fence, not that that would excuse it even if they were.

Sickening.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

megalodong posted:

Just watched some Palestinians get shot and loaded into ambulances on a livestream.

None of them were anywhere near the fence, not that that would excuse it even if they were.

Sickening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3RJUMm-hd0

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Israeli forces actually used restraint as they could've, and probably wanted to, rain down white phosphorus on innocent people.

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010
so apparently, from looking at the gaza hashtag on twitter, another 8 people are dead (including a 14 year old kid), hundreds more are injured, and they've shot 6 journalists, who were all clearly wearing press jackets. nothing too unsurprising.

Also apparently earlier this week hundreds of settlers, backed up by the israeli police who fired live rounds at palestinian teenagers who tried to stop them, decided to illegally occupy al-Aqsa. they're still there. that's a pretty open provocation right? Here's the link: Hundreds of Jewish settlers storm Al-Aqsa compound

A Spherical Sponge has issued a correction as of 22:16 on Apr 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jacobinmag/status/982371564376162304