Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
#jihadbasta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
No argument here

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

i got a day off from school, you're drat right I celebrated 9/11

Our school didn't want to lose the funding so they hid us all in the field house and wouldn't tell our parents what was going on.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Atrocious Joe posted:

In the last Radio War Nerd, Mark Ames says he'll be quick to explain why he was spied on by the ADL, and it becomes a 20 minute story that sounds like a Cohen brothers plot line

Long story short, the ADL spied on anti-apartheid activists, and one of their employees was gonna have Nazis murder a colleague so he could get a higher paying job.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-04-13-mn-22383-story.html

They don't really spend a lot of time on the fact that the ADL was getting funding by providing information to the apartheid south african government.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

taqueso posted:

Her tweet engagement is off the charts!

I would respect fartlow a lot more if she started posting lava lamp ads

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Kind of ironic considering the magazine's name

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

also a funny true story, Bibi's brother led the team that did Operation Entebbe and he died while doing it

Hey, that IS funny!

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

I believe pinochet did this bit

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Tubgoat posted:

I assume they meant ultra-zionist and not ultra-orthodox in this tweet, as orthodoxy dictates that zionism is bad??

That tweet doesn't use that phrase so it's hard to tell

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
My t-shirt has people asking etc etc

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
My "Poland did not perpetrate the Holocaust" banner has people asking etc

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I'm a big believer in the power of propaganda in the media but I don't think *too* many people will be fooled by that correction.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I was thinking "so settlers need to make a 30min drive for their ice cream? Who gives a poo poo" but I should have known that they'd throw a tantrum over minor inconveniences

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

DC did that except unironically only maybe it was ironic, it was kind of unclear.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Yabba Dabba Do, having a dinosaur who washes your dishes is slavery too

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

It's always funny when a private plane claims another life, but if you have a group of 300 old fucks, at least one of them is gonna die each year.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Conspiracy theories around plane crashes like the kennedies or whatever are my favorite because it seems so mysterious until you realize that rich dipshits are constantly killing themselves with their poor piloting skills.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
many people are saying this

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Am I wrong for assuming that this is intended to be some kind of lame own on the BDS movement, rather than a genuine accusation of being colonizers?

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Hey that sounds like something the Nazis,

Are you sure? I don't think

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

from Nazi Germany

Oh yeah, those guys would totally do that

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
NED Price

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
poo poo can get weird when terrorist groups get destroyed since random people who were in ISIS can just say "Yeah I'm Mr. ISIS now" but this is just incredibly bizarre.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
There's a lot to hate about israel, but I think the biggest one for me is that they talk about uniformed soldiers in a war zone, fighting for the aggressor, being killed by the people they're there to fight, as though they're civilians being killed while minding their own business. Say what you will about russia but they don't do that poo poo.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
All you gotta do is declare the nation you're fighting isn't allowed to have a military, and then anyone who shoots at you is a terrorist, bing bong.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

drat you guys really weren't kidding about the isis thing being a false flag

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
drat, is Iran anti air just really bad?

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Wow I just learned that Johnny Depp is one of those guys who uses "II" instead of "Jr" and hopes nobody will notice

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

to what port?
they would need an underground seacave base

Woah sick

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Actually, it would be insanely comforting if the end of the world closely followed a religious prophecy.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
How strange that they did this when her death was merely a bullet related accident

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
She even died anti-semitically by forcing the IDF to kill her

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I thought birthright trips were supposed to propagandize Israel as a progressive European style democracy who "made the desert bloom". Introducing you to genocidal racists, getting terrorized with a scorpion, and then watching the most moral army maim somebody seems like a messaging failure

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
is this "death drive"

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

20th century real politikers: boy these ottomen are looking powerful

Powerful ottomen? Are you doing realpolitik or watching hasan?

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
TheNamedSavior is really annoying but on the other hand he was so annoying that he managed to get probed in D&D, and also got Herstory's star taken away again, and that's very, very funny. So please try to see both sides of the issue.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Imagining a settlement where everyone does land acknowledgements

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

MonsieurChoc posted:

Lol how did that happen?

He complained about us in the D&D China thread, and Herstory commiserated & agreed. In response, TheNamedSavior angrily demanded that Herstory use his games IK powers to start probing C-SPAM posters in games. Herstory gave TheNamedSavior a joke 6er in games, and cinci gave Herstory a 24 hour "placeholder" probe in response. Admin never approved whatever ban/huge probe cinci had tried to wind up, but Herstory's IK star did vanish shortly afterward.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Depends on your definition of what is is right wing. The expressly right-wing parties currently number less than 50 seats out of 120.

You could semi-reasonably call the "center" \ "can't we all just get along and have Likud rule with slightly less personal corruption" parties right wing, which would be another 30, but a lot of their voters don't identify as right wing.

And of course, you could decide that everyone who don't favor the immediate resumption of the peace process \ who identify as zionist are right wing. One of those bits of framing that the Likud and Hamas happen to share.

drat hamas sounds good

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Hot Israeli lady crying over a Palestinian kid who died for nuanced both sides reasons could absolutely be in the marvel movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

the idf couldnt go 10 miles into lebannon without making GBS threads its pants

Yeah didn't Israel like make a big deal about some poo poo hezbollah was doing a few years ago, start an incursion into Lebanon, and then immediately get an APC blown up by some kind of missile, retreat, and make up an excuse to go back into gaza less than a week later? I imagine that in the event of an actual invasion of Israel the population would toughen up because there's no alternative but to keep fighting, but the problem with a military that exists to brutalize a dispossessed population is it's really easy and everyone loses their taste for war when they encounter actual consequences, which is a problem if you intend to invade somebody else. Every single time an IDF soldier gets shot while executing their military duties, the Israeli media talks about it like they got murdered by a serial killer during their gap year- what happens if a hundred or a thousand Israeli soldiers die in a month and they have the option of just not doing war anymore?