Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Just read the updated op and :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loucks
May 21, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

yeah i gotta say this gimmick kinda sucks rear end at this point imo

:wrong:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Spaced God posted:

Just start the war so I can be vaporized in a justified preemptive strike against the United States instead of having to go to work on Monday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si7dl6BU78E

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Starsfan posted:

amazing that loving piece of poo poo "expert investigator" Brown Moses couldn't figure out that the Israeli claim of the flight path of the defective rocket and the intercepted phone call were falsified

permaban

That’s literally his job.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

the op posted:

No saying that civilians dying is good or they deserve it or wishing for civilian death. "All settlers are combatants" as an argument is not a way to work around this. You can make this kind of argument as a politics point, but you can't then use it to be bloodlusty against people who are not acting as active combatants.

All settlers are combatants.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Loucks
May 21, 2007

She’s going to be so mad when she finds out israel is providing the Palestinians they murder free burial under the bombed out rubble. Lucky ducky!

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Embrace Caleb thought.

I’ll take my sixer without protest.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Buddykins posted:

9/11 was like one day of covid deaths back when they were actually being reported lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buddykins is right, and it’s relevant in that the same people who have decided Palestinian genocide is good also decided that worker decimation is good because it weakens labor and minimally impacts profits. It’s the same basic calculation that led to hundreds of thousand of people dead in a war predicated upon entirely transparent lies.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

:lol: jeffy calling a list of openly racist genocide enthusiasts an “enemies list” for “forum wars”

pathetic

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Leave the Fizzy stuff alone. It sucks, but don't do something stupid.

stfu

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

I have pattern recognition and know how this ends. Just simmer down.

We already have a subforum for dipshits who want to play “adult in the room” go post there

Loucks
May 21, 2007

speng31b posted:

stfu about forums meta stuff for a little while this thread is about Palestine.

Sure we can just email or pm the admins to make a sincere case that we feel there is a moderation problem or a problem with particular posters or whatever. :toot:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Gotcha, boss. I’ll get right on those emails. 👍

Canned Sunshine posted:

I always imagine they simply copy and paste any PMs in to some Admin/Mod forum thread to laugh at the plebs.

That was speng’s advice verbatim from the ukraine thread so I assume it’ll work and not be ignored, mocked, and/or punished by people who regularly obey the whining of a gang of pathetic crybullies.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

There have been multiple societies where women perform almost all the productive agricultural/homemaking/crafting labour and men only engage in prestige activities like hunting and long distance luxury good exchange. Many were coincidentally also polygamous, meaning that leading rich men traded women between each other not just as sex slaves but also as labour slaves. Generally patriarchy through most of its history has been dependent on servile female labour. The idea that patriarchy ever saved women from hard work is pure propaganda.

Edit: the idea that hard work within an inherently unjust system can be liberatory is obviously also false.

Dudes rock

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Emailing shadowpresident.gif to my congressional representation with subject: Do The Needful

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Votskomit posted:

Can someone explain to me when it counts as a snipe and why that's bad? Is that just if you quote someone from a previous page?

DTA DTI

A snipe is when your post starts a new page. For some reason people think this matters, but it doesn’t and commenting how terrible one’s snipe was is obnoxious.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

First the zionists insist that their cause is inextricable from Judaism in a transparent effort to characterize anyone who opposes wholesale slaughter of Palestinians as antisemitic. Then they insist that anyone who opposes their cause is not Jewish. Seems like they’re undermining their efforts to tie genocidal racism to Judaism here, and honestly it seems like a good thing?

Idk I’m just some American jackass, but I welcome any strategic misstep on the part of the murderous psychos in control of Israel.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

Someone isn't getting those weird Jews For Jesus YouTube ads.

If you’re getting ads on YouTube you’re loving up.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Thank u mods for saving us from news footage described in the wrong tone. Definitely not a retarded decision at all. V excited to see what kind of posts will be prohibited next!

Loucks
May 21, 2007

more than willing to consider that hamas possibly did some crimes just as soon as Zionists stop openly committing atrocity after atrocity and give up or are driven out of their grotesque ethnostate, but I’m skeptical of any claims that disregard IAF’s well-documented love of indiscriminate murder.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

The Kingfish posted:

It is extremely easy to find videos of Hamas fighters committing full blown atrocities on October 7, 2023—and not just because “fights broke out” while they attempted to take hostages. Shooting unarmed civilians as the run or cower, shooting unaware civilians in their homes and throwing grenades in to finish the job. I‘ve been told there is much worse, but have seen enough to know these sorts of acts were certainly committed.

Cool tell us more about how you love watching gore you fuckin freak

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

Lmao constantly posting about death to America death to Israel but omg you watched the bad brain videos you loving sociopath

Did one of the maskless patients you’ve spent years whining about in the pestilence thread finally give you covid-induced brain damage or were you always this stupid?

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i feel like cspam has been ironically saying "critical support" for so long that people forgot that the "critical" part is real and good. you really don't have to fanatically support hamas in order to back them against israel. i feel like people are concerned that anything less than 100% support for their actions is giving power in some way to the other side, but it's actually a lot more hurtful to the palestinian cause to publicly state that any atrocity is justified.

:fart:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Al! posted:

the truth is unless youre a complete loving idiot you dont believe the state department

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Zodium posted:

if the entirety of your post is a tweet and i don't think it's funny or informative i will kill you

Unfunny gimmick :fuckoff:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Maybe don't use the Nazi website

You’re going to need to be a lot more specific here.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

e: ik editing out screenshot of linkedin.

:jerkbag:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Don’t be brutally honest with a seven year old about imperialism and climate change jfc

Egg Moron posted:

As a teacher I think that the less parents try to teach their kids, the better

As a parent I know there are a ton of idiot teachers out there because I’ve had to unteach my kid more than a few obvious lies and omissions designed to generate blind obedience to the state (I.e., patriotism). Maybe you’re the exception here, but many of the teachers I’ve met seem like absolute morons, and maybe you’d have to be either insanely dedicated or a total idiot on a power trip to put up with teacher salaries and treatment.

Now give us the well-deserved burger probes.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Non sequitur I guess, but I recently spent a while in Ireland and it was really refreshing to see all the “gently caress Israel” graffiti and some hero had wheatpasted “expel the Zionist ambassador”posters all around the government buildings downtown.

As opposed to the United “it is illegal not to buy ten sodastreams” States, I mean. Didn’t mention any of that to customs on the way back obviously.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Imagine believing those in power give a single poo poo what the people want.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Pomeroy posted:

Netanyahu's freaking out about the demonstrations, at least, that's some small satisfaction

Valid. Anything that causes that piece of excrement pain is laudable. And obviously showing others that they’re not alone in thinking this poo poo is egregious is good. Not totally making GBS threads on protest even if it’s mostly ignored.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I don’t think the universe is funny enough to give us a dead fartlow for Xmas.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Loucks
May 21, 2007

speng31b posted:

nuclear war isnt fake if any state uses them it will be due to an existential threat not just because burger brains want to chat about nuclear armageddon for the dopamine hit

Imagine thinking you live in a world where leadership of most nuclear powers isn’t made up of bloodthirsty nitwits.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

HazCat posted:

They were probably still hoping they'd get to present their propaganda about what happened on October 7th. Get a bunch of soldiers to cry on the stand about how traumatic it was for them to have to murder a bunch of people.

Nonsense. No supporter of the Zionist entity recognizes Palestinians as people.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Frosted Flake is still probated for an entirely reasonable post and the probe reason still reads “Keep your antisemitic thought experiments out of here. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.” gently caress you speng you absolute dullard.🖕

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Yeah, putting “this poster is antisemitic” on someone is going to result in an admin, quite likely passionate Hillary lover fluff who is openly hostile to non-status who politics posters, eventually issuing a perma. The probe should also be rescinded because speng is either too stupid or too lazy to understand the basic facts which have been discussed repeatedly in the thread. If a person is incapable of grasping nuance and just eagerly embraces Zionist propaganda they absolutely should not have buttons in cspam and especially not this thread

Also gently caress rqc for trying to shut down discussion of this pages back. I expect they’ll probe me momentarily, so might as well include them here too.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Spoondick posted:

so like what happens if all these strikes embolden armed resistance groups and give them massive public support considering the context of this conflict is them fighting to end a genocide?

The only people whose opinion on this matters hold 7-8 figure long positions in Raytheon, at al. and are squealing delightedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loucks
May 21, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

its very easy not to post combat footage on this website, please do not do so

What’s the actual rule here? I thought it was “no posting dead/dying people,” but now it’s “no footage of combat” without any definition thereof? I don’t want to see dead people either, but if just posting a video that was taken in a combat zone gets a ban and/or 30 it’d be nice to know the thread rules have changed. For instance those videos of people running up to tanks and hand-placing munitions don’t seem like a problem, but I guess they’re prohibited now?