Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Algund Eenboom posted:

the op clearly said only good posts are allowed

much like your posting

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for Jewish children

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

He has been the president of the Islamic Association of South Australia since its establishment in 2016.[2][6][7][8] The Association holds no legitimacy in the Muslim world, and there are no known members aside from Tawhidi himself. Tawhidi is known for giving himself glamorous titles, such as "The Deputy of The Grand Shi'a Islamic Jurisdiction"[9]. However, these titles do not exist, and never have existed in the Muslim world. He claims to have received advanced lessons from Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi.[3][8][10] He has also written infrequently for The Huffington Post since January 2016.

the last sentence is so perfect

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

theres so many princelings it would take a hell of a lot of rebels to get them all and withstand the american invasion that would follow
i'd love to see better government there but idk how it could happen

I think America should do regime change but in Saudi arabia

except our christian dominionist military would blow up Mecca or some poo poo lol

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

if ISIS was running the place a lot of that money would just go away

maybe you do gotta hand it to them after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

https://twitter.com/FlagsMashupBot/status/1168682561985552384