Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Owlbear Camus posted:

while the GBS answer is funny, it's probably a combination of concealing their crimes and muting the body count with an outside chance of

death marching to hospital after hospital. the enormity of it happening in the open is just loving staggering. how does anyone pretend there's a "rules based international order" *jerk off motion* after this. israel is cooked. the un is cooked. the EU is a joke, the only good thing they have going is the Irish rep giving passionate speeches to an empty chamber

absolutely deranged. i hate to beat this drum but decades past the US at least had them on some kind of leash, as gross a homunculus of their misbegotten master as they have always been. Reagan, who I hate to hand it to, was a lot more direct in setting up some kind of red lines for Israel when they threatened to go off script

I have no idea why the gently caress Genocide Joe is this far in the bag on this murder-suicide pact. fuckers not even on the flight logs as far as I know

Joe's a true believer in the Zionist project and people have forgotten how far to the right he has been for his entire public life.

As long as he's even somewhat lucid, he will back Israel to the hilt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
of course the nation that inherited the Nazi will is fascinated by airdrops

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Shageletic posted:

I was looking at the wiki article for the Rohingya genocide and there it was saying it was 1 million ppl displaced and 25k killed.

Is what is happening in Palesrine the worst atrocity of the 21st C? I'm looking at the numbers and swiftness of it and I'm starting to think yes.

No one really knows what's going on there but northern Ethiopia is an absolute disaster and has been for years.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
You can watch "The Laughing Man – Confessions of a Murderer" and very easily transpose Siegfried Müller talking about his atrocities in the Congo with Israeli settlers.

They come from a long lineage of European colonialists, that it seems normal to them is the way it would be.