Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

mcmagic posted:

These Hamas people they are targeting for killing are officials in an internationally recognized government. It's blatant and open war crimes.

Israel and the IDF are child-murdering, war crime committing, white phosphorus using rapist shitheads who perpetuate apartheid colonialism and ethnic cleansing. They are terrorists, and Hamas is defending Palestine. The IDF started this latest round of conflicts by shooting Palestinians praying during Ramadan of all times at Al-Aqsa with rubber bullets and tear gas. Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY who defends Israel, is a piece of sub-human trash. Doubly so for anybody who gives Israel money, as they are complicit in their war crimes.

In short: gently caress you, you disingenuous, child murdering-loving piece of trash. gently caress Israel, gently caress the IDF, and gently caress anybody who supports them.

FlapYoJacks has issued a correction as of 01:39 on May 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Der Meister posted:

he’s saying Israel is committing war crimes then got dog piled, lol

McMagic is a broke-brained lib most of the time, so it's hard to gauge.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

mcmagic posted:

Seriously what the gently caress..... I'm not defending or supporting israel. Why is everyone such a dick for no reason?

I apologize. I’m a bit triggered because Israel is murdering children in refugee camps and I misread your post. Still, DTI.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I truly, and honestly despise with the bottom of my cold and blackened heart, the excuse Israel defenders give when confronted with the IDFs war crimes.

“Why did Hamas do $x around civilians when they knew Israel would retaliate?”

LIKE ISRAEL HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO BOMB INNOCENT CIVILIANS, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Italia doing the lords work again.

https://twitter.com/shathaayman/status/1393232134685536260?s=21

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

eyyyy ima tryna stoppa da genocide ova hea. ooh!

gently caress, I tried

Eyyyyyy Sono cercando di fermare un genocidio qui!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Rutibex posted:

they bombed it because its full of camera equipment and broadcasting equipment that could be used to film the massacres they are planning next

Ding ding ding. It’s blatantly obvious as well.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

OK baizuo posted:

Israelis deserve every bit of this terror and so much more for the atrocities they have committed against the Palestinians.

Death to Israel

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The atrocities by the IDF this time around have to be the first time in the history of such a loud backlash against Israel. Have there ever been this many people loudly telling Israel that they are the terrorists? Of reporting Israel’s war crimes in real-time?

Many western news outlets are still cleaning up Israel’s atrocities. Still, so many companies and news outlets, and social media posts support Hamas and Palestine. So many hashtags on Twitter in support of Palestinians, calling the IDF terrorists. The IDF's Twitter posts are getting hammered with support for Palestine as well.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I never knew India has such a hard-on for Israel until a few days ago. :stare:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

fits my needs posted:

lol are you for real

I am! I admit that I am not well versed in middle eastern politics! I mainly focus on Italian and USA politics! I did know however, that the IDF are terrorist shitbags.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

pancake rabbit posted:

https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status/1393669359923449858

hey hamas i know you're pretty busy right now but if you could just do us a solid

If Hamas did us a favor, they should be given all of the lands Israel took.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://twitter.com/hardcoreglutton/status/1393744531351216132?s=21

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I’ve gotten into the habit of demanding evidence that Hamas is using civilians as shields without citing the IDF and every person that responds immediately posts IDF propaganda. They are deranged.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

I touched the poop and the poop touched back. :stare:

https://twitter.com/gazellagazella/status/1398091233268961284

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

oxsnard posted:

I'm starting to suspect that Israel is in fact bad

Survey says! Top answer!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://twitter.com/gazellagazella/status/1401393220278308868?s=21

I've been trying for a while to get this lady to admit she hates Palestinians finally, lol. It took over two weeks!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Good morning! Sunday morning!

DTI !

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Radirot posted:

why specifically 15 days

what does the unbeating hearts of Palestinian children tell you?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

XMNN posted:

all cops are bastards imho

That's a fact, not an opinion.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Just snuck this into a script at work:

code:
docker run -dti 
:smug:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

dxt posted:

Nice try Ben and Jerry, but all of Israel is OPT

Ben and Jerry are good guys and I’m sure they are frothing at the mouth that Unilever has taken the “side with Israel” stance. :smith:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
:yeah:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
DTI

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
DTI

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
DTI

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/rafaelshimunov/status/1557019671223754755

lmao

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Palestine/Israel thread: Boy die because of two old books!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Zerg Mans posted:

how can you be an ethnic state and democratic. that does not work.

Debbie is very VERY dumb.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

many such cases!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
DTI

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

it's perfectly fine to hate israel, they're pieces of poo poo.

Hey, you’re right. Israel is a piece of poo poo. That must be why I hate them. Thanks doc… I’m cured!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
“Startup nation?” Lmfao

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I'm saying it. oval office

That’s right.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Mister Speaker posted:

gently caress israel

:haibrow:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
DTI

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Really all Hamas needs to do is steal one nuke and then they have enough leverage to get what they want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I hope Palestine conquers Israel and steps on their neck for 100 years just as they have done to the Palestinians.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)