Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

i say swears online posted:

also keep in mind netanyahu had a ""hero"" older brother and has been kinda trying to overcompensate ever since. bibi is the weird middle child with something to prove

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonatan_Netanyahu

Also keep in mind their father was a staunch proponent of ethnic cleansing and liked to talk about "the essence of the Arab" (perpetual war).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Danish police teargasses children and elderly people in response to two (2) pieces of firework going off and some fuckwit jumping on a car, then brutalises people as they're drawing away. Let them get pretty close to the embassy first, though, totally not planned at all, no. ACAB.

https://www.facebook.com/KaosTVDanmark/posts/328484288641927

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Zedhe Khoja posted:

this ain't the cool zone

that being said gently caress the danish police.

I thought people posted about solidarity protests as well. :shrug:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Good that stuff like this also reaches the mainstream, but :lmao: @ this not being representative of all Israelis. They're literally required by law to be complicit and the genocide has overwhelming popular support and has had it for over a decade.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjigOvpg0n4

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I have now seen an Israeli post a picture of a donkey painted in Israeli colours and claiming it was stabbed, stoned and burned alive, and that there's a "genocide" happening against animals in Gaza. The picture is apparently from 2011 and was shared, unprompted, on a Danish politician's post about COVID policy negotiations, I guess because she supports animal rights? :lmao:

Anyway, DTI.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

They did everything possible to make sure Hamas was in charge so they could have every excuse possible for slaughter.

Including facilitating their existence in the first place. They literally arrested Ahmed Yassin with a cache of weapons and let him go when they found out it was meant to be used against other Palestinian groups. Then the Intifadas happened and they blew him and nine civilians up with an Apache as he was being wheeled to Friday prayers in his wheelchair.

Edit: They were not responsible for putting him in the wheelchair, he had been a paraplegic since adolescence. Definitely needed a missile to take him out.

SplitSoul has issued a correction as of 19:53 on May 18, 2021

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Laopooh posted:

This is what pushed me over the radicalization cliff and it isn't, unfortunately, even remotely close to the real gross stuff happening there. Video I took in 2010 at an anti-wall/roadblock protest in the west bank. I hate the discourse here in the US where even "good decorum libs" don't want to touch this topic for the expected propaganda induced backlash.

https://youtu.be/IGma9FTZt5s

(The dude at 0:15 owns lol)

For me it was the picture of an infant that the IDF had bathed in WP, barely looked human anymore.

Also following Mavi Marmara live in LF.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

:dance::holy::pervert::peanut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgdxKgxJyuw

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

thatfatkid posted:

lmao czs is truly one of the biggest pieces of poo poo in d&d and thats quite an achievement. the dickhead is addicted to probing anything and everything that even ever so slighhtly challenges his preconceived notions of the world

He gave me a 12'er for backseat modding for saying "Don't everyone speak all at once" when he announced they wanted an IK for the Scandithread and then nobody posted for nine straight days. :lol:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Comrade Koba posted:

when this originally dropped back in 2009 several people were called nazis and had their careers deleted because (IIRC) while israel admitted that they stole the organs of murdered palestinians, the implication that they were murdered specifically for the purpose of organ harvesting couldn’t be proven.

Same thing about giving Africans birth control without their consent. Can't prove it was for the explicit purpose of eugenics, checkmate.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Don't need binoculars anymore.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/03/world/middleeast/israeli-herders-west-bank.html

quote:

The Israeli settlers’ stated intention is to chip away at wide expanses of land that the Palestinian leadership, at the advent of the Oslo peace process 30 years ago, hoped would form the territorial spine of a future Palestinian state.

“It’s not the nicest thing to evacuate a population,” said Ariel Danino, 26, an Israeli settler who lives on an outpost and helps lead efforts to build new ones. “But we’re talking about a war over the land, and this is what is done during times of war.”

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Tough talk from a guy named after a Disney princess.

This motherfucker was literally all "Boy, ethnically cleansing Palestinians sure is hard work, but somebody's gotta do it" just five days ago.

How's that working out for you, Ariel?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Al-Saqr posted:

Wow Ariel 'the sabra and shatila massacres happened under my watch' sharon! what a lost opportunity for peace!

Unit 101 founder and commander holding out an olive branch.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Diabetic posted:

So, forgive me, but is there any reason that Israel is the promised land? The Palestinians seem to have a better claim to the area seeing as they have occupied for a much longer time than Israel. I understand there is significant structures there related to Jewish history but wasn't the promised land supposed to be somewhere else instead of a decision made by some guy in the 50s?

Herzl also proposed Argentina, but that would've been kinda awkward for obvious reasons.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

That's like a 1 megaton yield, right? Is this a nuclear suicide-bomber?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

PhilippAchtel posted:

Arab invaders steal hard-won bananas!!!

A smoking gun that proves RuZZian involvement.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Dokapon Findom posted:

Saw an AP story saying that Israel has cut off food, electricity, and other supplies to Gaza

They're only cutting off the water because there's no way to cut off the oxygen!

The aerosolized carcinogens from DIME munitions will take care of that shortly.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Israel killed a 4-year-old Swedish citizen in Gaza, her 1-year-old sister and their mother. Dangerous terrorists.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Hammerstein posted:

As someone born in a former Nazi country I can't even describe how much I want to puke.

I have been to the remains of the underground Bergkristall factories, where prisoners were worked to death. On my way to work I pass the memorial site, where Vienna's Gestapo HQ once stood.

"Former"?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The only moral baby decapitations are performed with flying rebar from collapsing apartment buildings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsFZyL38FVA

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

FirstnameLastname posted:

koos is actually building something

what are you fools doing

I'd never thought of D&D as the Torment Nexus before, but that makes sense.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

ELTON JOHN posted:

lol israel getting community noted for using fake blood

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1713074806722015495

When Hamas comes barging into your home to behead your entire family and juggle their heads on terrorist TikTok, but you just gotta finish coloring. RIP to little Mary Jane.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Guy who sent several carrier groups to back genocide of Palestinians:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1713525125478228437

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Reminder that the Harden Your Heart song was in response to Zelenskyy applauding Israeli genocidal violence.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Looks like 260 Ukrainians are trapped in Gaza, according to Volodymyr "Israel Has A Right to Defend Itself" Zelenskyy.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Frosted Flake posted:

It's very funny that Netanyahu's initial popularity was in part because his brother was a famous hero killed during
the Raid on Entebbe, while it seems like his response would literally be to drop a 2000lb bomb on the plane while it sat on the tarmac.

I hope they are reunited soon. :allears:

Their father was a genocidal psycho, too.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I parted the waters with a big ol' Brown Moses this morning.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Death By The Blues posted:

not great that the west had to activate a sleeper agent declaring himself ISIS to drum up support and manufactured consent for the next holy war/crusade

It's particularly funny since ISIS was known to burn Palestinian flags and were eradicated by Hamas when they tried to set up shop there.

Edit: I mean trying to connect the two, not the Swedes being dead.

SplitSoul has issued a correction as of 23:45 on Oct 16, 2023

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Death By The Blues posted:

An aside but its wild seeing personally and publicly the amount of Iranians in the diaspora either both sidesing what is happening or overt support for the IDF. Their own personal dislike of Islam and the regime has really made them embittered.

Yeah, I've seen this in the wild, too.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

TGLT posted:

lmao cnn is talking about the hamas charter and how scared israel is and how this is a terrible existential war for israel, as if hamas can snap their fingers and murder hundreds in the blink of an eye.

The dreaded charter that was updated and moderated long ago.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The western OSINT dogs are providing cover for this war crime, surprisingly.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Benjadolf Netanyahitler

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Zudgemud posted:

Then do not evacuate those patients, you have obligations to all your other patients too and *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

gently caress you.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

VoicesCanBe posted:

So did the IDF release their incredibly impeccable proof yet

Yes, it was a blatantly fake "intercepted call".

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Can't find either of my keffiyehs. :(

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Embed 17 أكتوبر زغرد كاتم الصوت

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQyG3AqV5sE

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Judgy Fucker posted:

The Sarah Silverman thing is kinda weird to me. I swear she's said/posted pro-Palestine poo poo in the past. I guess the Israeli 9/11 times a thousand broke her brain, too

Amy Schumer going full psycho was very predictable

I distinctly recall she was being a full-throated nazi during one of the previous massacres of Gaza. Protective Edge, maybe? Not sure.

"You like to chop baby heads?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Yoav Gallant has told troops they will "soon see Gaza from the inside". That's a weird way to say "coffin", but okay.