Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Percelus posted:

i have a super hot take - assad should convert to judaism so people stop pretending to be outraged at his state ordered murder of arab protesters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i always assumed bernie didn't hit the wasps nest that is israel and our own military industrial complex because he wanted to get poo poo done domestically and didn't need all the opposition forming against him over foreign policy but i guess the murder of protesters was a breaking point and he can't stay silent anymore

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

got any sevens posted:

this will be true once they kill them all

ya i assume he said that because he's mentally preparing the international community for the massacre

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

there is a good chance bibi is observing the situation in myanmar and thinking 'hey if we do this quick and efficiently it could work, worst case the UN scolds us'

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

with republicans still controlling congress, trump as president and if mike pompeo is head diplomat and john bolton is national security advisor it really would be the window of opportunity for bibi to do some heinous poo poo

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Main Paineframe posted:

more heinous than now?

literally murdering every palestinian man woman and child in gaza would be more heinous than now

atm they are trying to sell the angle all of them are hamas combatants so it's not absurd to think this is the next step

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i'm the ferociously zionist descendant of a holocaust survivor who unironically believes in the need for israeli lebensraum

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

seriously why is norman finklestein like the only publicly outspoken child of holocaust survivors to point poo poo like this out

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

it really doesn't help the children of holocaust survivors are all boomers just about and while generational politics are reactionary af it's also empirically supported that boomers are all heinous money grubbing sociopaths

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i probably should have picked a better choice of words but i mean like the whole generation was money grubbing enough to vote in reagan/thatcher and literally sell out their children and children's children for some short term stock price bumps

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

goddamn those street interviews finkelstein wasn't kidding when he said israel is mean country

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

paul_soccer10 you are a scholar and a gentleman i'm sorry your gbs thread isn't going so well because of the neoliberals

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

He has been the president of the Islamic Association of South Australia since its establishment in 2016.[2][6][7][8] The Association holds no legitimacy in the Muslim world, and there are no known members aside from Tawhidi himself. Tawhidi is known for giving himself glamorous titles, such as "The Deputy of The Grand Shi'a Islamic Jurisdiction"[9]. However, these titles do not exist, and never have existed in the Muslim world. He claims to have received advanced lessons from Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi.[3][8][10] He has also written infrequently for The Huffington Post since January 2016.

the gooniest imam

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the way people are reacting to this matt christman is hella right a large chunk of americans are psychologically prepped for the deaths of billions when the environmental crisis caused by climate change results in all the refugees ever

those who aren't already lusting for refugee death will easily be strung along due to their apolitical nature and a media portraying anyone starving or dying of exposure as a terrorist

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

still better than some of the hot takes on this very forum where goons lay out their plan to murder 2 mil gazans

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

gradenko_2000 posted:

suck. on. this.

friedman sucks a lot of mass murderers cocks these days

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

hosed up imo they're just red texting to cover up israel's murder of children

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i wish i could immigrate to ireland i blame the potato famine for making me american

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Real hurthling! posted:

ireland has no gay marriage or abortion still right?

it's had gay marriages since 2015 and the vote for abortions is happening this week iirc

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

if you really want baddems and their idiot supporters to take notice the trick is make it mostly about trump moving the embassy to jerusalem because they can't pay attention to anything non trump related for like 1 minute at a time

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Does "naval position" mean "fisherman's wharf" ?

i hope because my money is on a palestinian toddler with floaties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

israel would take blond haired blue eyed jews for jesus over black jews

they'd build them a megachurch in jerusalem and air their sermons about how the unrepentant jews are going to burn in hell too