Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What if somebody opened a chain of jewish- Palestinian fusion restaurants to bring peace to the region?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Terrifying reports are coming out that Hamas was destroying US bio weapons labs in the Negev Desert

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What Israel fails to realize is bombing Gaza down to rubble will make any future ground invasion an absolute blood bath.

I mean they already struggled in their first occupation attempt. Doing so in a Stalingrad level rubble field will be tough especially since the IDF is a lot weaker than people think when the enemy is not an unarmed child.

But inshallah that the syrians and Lebanese liberate Jerusalem before then

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

95% of Gazans own a shirt

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can we dig up Colin Powell to present examples of Hamas' heinous crimes to the UN

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bouillon Rube posted:

So do some buildings in Gaza still have electricity? It seems like quite a few have lights on still

Small building and small gennies. Probably 50,000W or less.

They will be dead soon. Unbelievably reprehensible.

The gennys are what will be dead. The people too but specifically the generators..
Or Israel will bomb them.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Trump gave Hamas the info to bypass Iron dome, and calls Israel weak

You gotta hand it to trump he knows how to stroke an Intifada

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Yeah the next 24 hours are going to be a horrifying bloodbath. Displacing 1.1 Million people is nearly impossible without a massive amount of people being left behind to be killed.

There are tens of thousands of wounded people post bombing that are going to be unable to be moved. They are all going to get loving slaughtered. If Hamas' decides to also conduct urban resistance when the troops move in, Israel will throw an even further genocidal temper tantrum against the people of Gaza.

This will literally be the Iraq wars million dead Iraqis in less than a month.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It’d be a hell of a meat grinder and we’d learn really quickly what tolerance Israel has for losses. It’s not like they can just roll in and take it. They’d have to commit to hell and at this point after what we saw last weekend are we even sure their ground forces have the stomach to take the most brutal possible combat and not break? Idk.

They'd have to commit hundreds of thousands of troops. And those troops aren't so elite and cool Like the ones Israel uses as props in their surveillance tech exporting adverts.

Like you said they'd have to stomach killing people that definitely aren't militants. Sure there's a psycho every few guys but to conduct a genocide of the people of Gaza is something the loving Nazis couldn't even keep up with.

The Nazis invented gas chambers and other mass killing machines specifically because they couldn't keep soldiers murdering every human being they came into contact with indefinitely.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Where's the donation link for the Quds force

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Fell Mood posted:

Has Israel ever said anything like this before as a bluff? Or maybe they'll talk big then go in and just declare victory after a few days? They can't be serious about doing this.

I think the fact is israel has lost it's military mandate. I mean clearly the settlers are not safe. So they have to essentially eradicate the threat permanently. Knowing that they'll never have trust again. People are not going to play on their golf courses within 100 mi of the strip now.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Atrocious Joe posted:

annoying formatting courtesy of the original

(from t.me/PalestineResist/14649, via tgsa)

Beat me to it. But also it would be wild if BiBi gets ousted because he delays the ground invasion.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Shooting t shirts out of cannons that say "back to back Intifada champs" to cheering classic white crowds while a gigantic flag of Israel is used in place of the US flag for pledge of allegiance at a sports ball game.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO has issued a correction as of 06:35 on Oct 13, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hunter bidens laptop has the codes to bypass Iron dome

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

actually its ephebophilia guy but for final solution vs permanent solution

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Accidentally manufacturing consent to commit genocide

WOOPSIES

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The US is confused when Israel sends a real estate developer to explain the post genocide plan

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jesus Christ, D&D is turned into the most insane sub forum.

I mean just looking at every post in the IP thread over there and 95% of the posters are on 24-hour probations for every post that's made.

I wonder if that forum has completely just devolved into The only people that don't get probated are people's friends because the rules are so stringent that nobody can get off of that being probed.

IT feels weird to be one of the guys you all laugh at for being pro-Ukraine and also pro Palestine.

Honestly, this is the only place I can post about IP and even read it. They shut down the GBS thread in like 5 minutes and the D&D thread is unreadable due to the fact that everyone gets probed the second they make a post. So in a sense everyone has to do war crime Gigolo level posts where they just fire off the hottest post that they possibly can knowing that they won't be able to make another one for a future determined amount of time.

I may not agree with some of you on other views, but this specific conflict is pretty clear and obvious who the genociders are.

It's absolutely insane, I can't read Instagram, Facebook or anything without seeing some horrific people praising this. People saying oh yeah, it's just like Iraq. I mean, does anyone realize that just like Iraq is not a good thing?????

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Big Mac supports Hamas'.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

DEWTH TO IARAEK

DISEATH TO AMERICA

LIFE TO MCCHICKEN

----------------

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL

----------------

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The big Mac has declared a fatwah against Israel

----------------

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Has anyone else noticed that Big Macs have the structure of a two-stage solution with a piece of bread separating the meat of the debate?

----------------

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Free Palestine so it can have KfcS

----------------

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Centrist Committee posted:

oh great here come the chain probes

There's one mod on this hot dog forum.

It's Smythe.

You're okay.

and as always

SHARIA LAW IN JERUSALEM

----------------

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I mean posting in the fast food thread is peak imperialism. So clearly Gaza is the enemy here

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Trump is going to declare a fatwah against Israel

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jel Shaker posted:

first they came for seth rogan

Lpl

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Badolf shmitler, leader of D&Drmany

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Even if Israel doesn't conduct a full ground invasion. Does anyone loving believe they are going to resume food supplies? Or water or anything? The loving place is going to stave out horrifically.

That's what's on the table. It's either artillery death or straight up starvation/dehydration death and poo poo man it doesn't take long for a population on foot to drink everything it has on hand.

But that all doesn't matter because 45% of Gazans can walk so it's not a genocide

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I've been saying Iran will sink a carrier for literal years.

Is it finally time? Will the prophecy ring true?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Allah cheeshad

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I can't wait for Fox News to say that a Biden hasn't done enough for the conflict. Which basically means that he should be actively bombing the gaza strip

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

When are they declaring a fatua against chickpeas?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

George is an anti Semite. An AI should remove him from Seinfeld over this insanely insensitive statement against Israels divine right of God to execute the heretics

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Atrocious Joe posted:

Israeli intelligence have released photos of the top Hamas militants they are searching for

Thank you for putting these characters into the conflict. It's just so much more real to me after seeing this

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

He shoulda compared the P/* conflict with the cornpop story

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Death By The Blues posted:

Committing the lowest amount of troops as you fear that you will be overrun in the North and East

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1713580494359576668

40,000 troops
Lol. Holy poo poo that is so loving little. That's a division.

Now are they just committing 40K to get wiped out so the US will come give direct support to the north and golan heights and they can commit 200,000 to the einsatzgruppen efforts in Gaza

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Honestly, that brings some really concerning things to the regional discussion. I mean 40,000 troops is a drop in the loving bucket when there's two million very angry Palestinians in Gaza. Sure, not all of them are going to fight but even at 95% of people not wanting to fight that still 150,000 potential soldiers.

Let's not forget that Hamas was able to capture some APCs and tanks and things of that nature. Which even a few of can make a very very deadly ambush.

I mean, two days ago Russia lost a thousand people in a one day assault on a fairly even sided engagement.

I mean we are talking 500 Palestinians to 1 IDF guy

I mean that is completely loving insane. They are completely insane unless this is just a cold calculated maneuver to get the u.s completely involved in a regional conflict. Because if they can get US boots on the ground on the Lebanon and Syrian border either Iran is going to be not willing to get into that loving battle. Or do these guys are going to get hit by Hezbollah or Syria and spark the final leg of Osama bin Laden's stated gameplan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Don't worry guys the US can afford another war but we're gonna make the troops take loans for the equipment they are supplied with