Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i think the pisstape israel thread was only named that b/c for 2000 years we have awaited the arrival of the holy piss tape, because we (((goons))) are the chosen people who would sacrifice our failsons for it, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

eric andre is performing in israel and i haven't felt this sad in a long time

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Plutonis posted:

lol i just noticed the embassy move is exactly the same day as the 70 year anniversary of the nakba

the best deals that only our smart pres with GOOD BRAIN can make

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

A gay Israel can never defeat the Jihad

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/TorahJudaism/status/1710313110626509204

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

smarxist posted:

brave desert warrior invading Jerusalem and trying to slip the iron dome

fake news, these are u.s. sponsored terrorists in central america

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

love this social media environment that brings together Jackson Hinkle, Shaun King, Max Blumenthal, and Syriangirl against Western journalism

somebody should make a dumb avengers meme where these people assemble against thanos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Just imagining if Biden died of old age on this trip and left Kamala holding the bag lol

what's more likely, mossad assassinating biden or the cia assassinating bibi?