Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
let's go go crusader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Best Giraffe posted:

Israeli women are also hot. Peace must be achieved, so that we may all live and gently caress in harmony.

but then who would we bomb?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
we'll make them hot. with bomb

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Autism Sneaks posted:

and yet simultaneously you have hundreds of Twitter leftists unironically attacking other leftists for criticizing neoliberal politicians on their weak Israel stances but not Bernie, who I guess we're already supposed to be treating as another Third Way fifth columnist

You take what you get with mainstream politicians. Shifting the overton window isn't that easy either

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

JERUSALEM—Declaring that it was long past time for his people to live once again on their ancestral soil, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly began calling Thursday for the Israeli return to their ancient homeland of Iran. “The land of Iran has long been part of our heritage, and we implore the international community to work with us to ensure its return to the independent Jewish state,” said Netanyahu, adding that Israel was willing to use military force if necessary to reoccupy all 636,400 square miles of present-day Iran that were historically included in the promised land bestowed upon the Jewish people by biblical mandate. “The so-called Islamic cities of Tehran, Mashhad, Isfahan, and dozens of others were founded on what were once ancient Jewish kingdoms, not to mention how many of our most sacred sites Iran currently occupies, including the Imam Reza Holy Shrine, the Jamkaran Mosque, and the Zoroastrian Fire Temple of Chak-Chak. In fact, Iran is home to the highest concentration of Judaic ancient holy sites anywhere in the world outside of Mecca, Lumbini, and Vatican City. We demand that the Jewish people be permitted to return to ruling our ancestral Persian homelands.” At press time, Netanyahu had approved plans to begin construction on a large Israeli settlement in downtown Tehran.

lmao

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Plutonis posted:

lol i just noticed the embassy move is exactly the same day as the 70 year anniversary of the nakba

well yeah, the whole point of moving up the schedule was to provide official US Government sanction for the slaughter.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Uncle Wemus posted:

israel doesn't seem too popular

how do you figure

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

R. Guyovich posted:

Cool clock, Recep. Want to bring it to the White House?

They can compare clock sizes with turump

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

third intifada when?

the weapons shipments get throough. Also the reason why you need a third one

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
oh that's just me. i sold my public personality and rights to body to elon musk, he made a hipster grapshics based model packet out of my electronic flesh and sold it to fascist propaganda departments worldwide. really scored fat dick on that deal the musk he did

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
someone proclared their true name, and boy are they loving furious

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
bit of a self-own there from ms eve fartlow

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

whatsa shanda

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
stilla wondera whatsa exactla isa shanda

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
the answer to all possible environmental combat problems is power armour

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

So, some people said the quiet part very loud, and tweeted it in English.

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/the-consequences-of-intermarriage-opinion-674783

well that one goes in the "OG zionism" folder. this stuff is actually really useful for to crackpinging social democrats

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

well my grandpa's a parking lot, but this really is too much

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i say swears online posted:

this is my favorite getfiscal

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Al-Saqr posted:

Israel is a terrorist apartheid state and the sooner that regime is destroyed and replaced with a democratic Palestine the better.

:hai: :dti: :hai:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i really asked out loud "why are they doing this?" when i saw that. it's horrifying, but it's just not rational. they'll surely be defeated eventually

whether they will or will not be defeated is up to Allah, but their cruelty and the lack of any response from anyone does have purpose. subjugation of the conquered peoples is an operation of terror and the death of hope this instills.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

paul_soccer12 posted:

If you live in Israel but don't support the occupation you need to leave the country so it can be destroyed wholesale

Any nonpalestinian adults in the country are fair game

dude, dont become the next larry, who shall be freed.... one day

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

it's amazing that they would go this far

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MonsieurChoc posted:

Palestine has the right to defend itself.

:hai:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i prefer syq for the convenience of not having to read DnD

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU