Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.

mdemone posted:

I have been out of contact with news for the last 24 hours.

can somebody tell me very briefly what the hell happened?!?

red horse riding his rear end off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

All the bribe money that would normally grease hands in Palestine was greasing hands in Ukraine is my guess

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I would say I hope Israel becomes a wasteland of piss and ash but I'd rather it become a paradise of interreligious harmony as it was prior to occupation

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Welp, explained to my chud uncle what DTI means today. Hope he is relieved it's not a sex thing at least.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

war is gross

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Ew, icky

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Free al saqr you chicken poo poo colonizer lib fucks

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Today I learned that we all have to be very careful what words and metaphors we use to refer to the vile apartheid state and it's colonizer population that defies God and brings shame to Jews everywhere

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Oppressors as pigs is a universal trope btw for all the useful idiot reactionaries reading this.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Just remember to center the humanity of the Zionist with your posting today or the people who send money to azov nazis will get upset

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Free al saqr and make him an admin, DtI DtA, thanks

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Hamas studied the blade

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Telling Israelis to move to one of the other homes they own in one of the other countries they maintain citizenship in is antisemitic also

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Friday would be a pretty ideal time for Jesus to show up and set his people straight (to hell)

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Death to Israel and it's apologists and enablers

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Pretty sure the huge volume of reports are a result of the genocidal bull poo poo forum lacking it's own I/P thread

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Smythe posted:

it would be cool if 2 guys shot eachother in the big temple in jerusalem and then it went into slow-mo and as the first drop of each of their blood hit the floor the temple exploded and was instantly replaced with a gleaming palace (like tyraels wings) and jesus came out but he was in badass plate and chain armor and he had a huge sword (like the azurewrath) or maybe a polearm like a halberd and also a shoulder mounted 4-tube rocket launcher. another thing jesus could have is jumpjets and ppc cannons

this would be really cool

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

cenotaph posted:

So what are everyone's plans for the GLOBAL DAY OF JIHAD?

I'm going to recite the shaddah and embrace the light of Allah and his prophet Mohammed pbuh, op

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Pobrecito posted:

quickly losing the last shreds of faith in humanity i didnt even know i still had. holy poo poo the bloodlust going on is just absolutely disgusting. going to the comments on any random reddit post about whats going on and the top comments are all people explicitly cheering on genocide without even the tiniest bit of beating around the bush about what is about to happen.

When you lose that last shred of faith in man, your heart will demand of you to have faith in an angry and vengeful God who will punish the wicked and exult the martyr

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Lol got confused and posted in DND thinking we had done a thread swap. I promise I would never willfully read DND, just clicked the name on that bullshit probe and here we are. See you in hell in 24 hours

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

somehow I am still here, I am either invincible and blessed by Jeff or koos is sated on the blood of a slower fool

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

DTI may it be remembered as more wicked than any babylon

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

tristeham posted:

here comes hootibgton the porky pig motherfuckr with nothing constructive to add, just a natural born insufferable poo poo stirrer

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Israel is an experiment in how the west plans to enslave any and every non supportive population. It is not an arms and munitions manufacturer it's an advanced warfare shooting range where military tactics and propaganda can be tested in real time for future deployment, and for the good of all human beings it must be reduced to ash

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

ProfessorBooty posted:

So........

You reckon the US orchestrated this, and Israel is happily doing as they were commanded?

That apocalypse temple ain't gonna build itself, jack

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

If the story is to be believed, trump wanted to leverage mil aid to israel to force them to the negotiating table which he was promptly told to gently caress off with.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Stop agonizing over the false choice of who to vote for and start agonizing over the real choice of which border to hop

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Stop paying your taxes too

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You're right to be cautious, cia stooge Eliot Higgins lurks this thread

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Just as revolution cannot occur by voting, neither may apocalypse be averted by it

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

a helpful bear posted:

we're going to find out some dude strapped to 12 mickey mouse mylar balloons threw a grenade into a formation of jet fighters and took out an entire division

inshallah

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

all dose hamboigahs

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Yeah, they tried really hard at being white skinned people and it worked

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I hope it doesn't come off as toxic optimism but my counterweight to the enraging horror of the genocidal entity is that we are also witnessing one of the most effective resistances to tyranny in the history of the world. I can't become wholly bleak knowing that at least, the people of the world are learning how to throw off their shackles again.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Offkorn posted:

Hmm? How so?

As far as I can tell PETA had more success destroying the furrier industry than anyone so far has had protesting/opposing Israel. Hezbollah, the Houthis, and Hamas are putting up an impressive fight... but so far the victory seems pyric.

I see it completely differently. For the entity to survive it has to achieve the impossible. It has only one option, genocide millions without igniting a regional war. Triple H just do what they're doing and had planned to do. They don't need to achieve anything on the entities terms, just survive and maintain a tunnel infrastructure.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Like, it's obvious by this point that the iof has no clue where the tunnels are. Sy hersh's fantasy that the Hamas fighters are all running out of oxygen and everything else has not been achieved 30 days into the conflict and the only way it could would be is by dropping moabs over ever border square, which is impossible for a couple of reasons I'm sure

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

imagine if western communists were as obsessed with tunnels as they are with trains

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

It's evidence of some actual dual power when ships get blocked from loading or leaving the empirical cores ports, but I am also mostly just talking about the actual material conditions of fighting within Gaza not going well at all for the entity. It's some modern day Toussaint Louverture Võ Nguyên Giáp poo poo and it's very cool.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

If you ever thought states were invincible or impossible to resist in their fully armed modern incarnation, here are people fearlessly resisting that unkillable monster, capital, violent and unrestrained in its state sponsored genocide form. Goku poo poo.

Stinky Wizzleteats has issued a correction as of 17:13 on Nov 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

They do have guns to their heads