Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
Fox News has played the full 'we're facing human animals' quote and praised it for showing strong leadership.

Having a normal one in the demon nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Witnessing horrors beyond our comprehension and yet the news tomorrow will still be about how Hamas needs to be defeated

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Yeah unless the 'blowback' from this involves The Hague I'm going to have to call this a failure of humanity

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

I fully hope everyone else sees that the west is nothing but a rabid dog, a fail state run by liches only interested in more death

If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

IDF not understanding the concept of treating other people humanely as a natural thing most people do when given a choice

They must be doing it for nefarious reasons

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

PT6A posted:

I don't think you'd see a hostage held by Israel -- er, sorry, someone "held in administrative detention" -- shake the hand of their captor or express any affection toward them. The hostages would not do so, and the occupiers would not allow it.

You see they can't because their arms are broken!

Ha...haaaa....:smith:

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Fascism with a built in "SEE? You need a strong protector, and anything we do in service of that is justified."

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Rip Testes posted:

Not claiming doubt here but honestly wondering who is doing these translations and how accurate they are. Can someone vouch for this?

Sancho Banana posted:

yup, word for word

these people are rabid dogs, don't expect any better from them

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Something about D&D posters/mods is they can't help but post like a Regency era gentleman looking to calm us hysterical ladies down

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

MadSparkle posted:

Every time I see his face, it's like looking at a cartoon marvel villain and I start to unconsciously pray for inner peace because my inner demons are rolling cups across the iron bars lol

I wish to haunt him with some manner of ghostly cat which, every time he glances in it's direction, hisses out in a disgusted tone "Useless"

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

He's a super special priest who never left his house and therefore never got the ick on him

Plus he was the only one weird enough to say yes when asked

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

It is the unfortunate nature of goons that when they see a hole, they have to keep digging

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

loving Christ of course

It's somehow always worse

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

My very uneducated guess would be that Israel has surmised that the US would not fully join in on the Iran retaliation, at least not yet

Might as well negotiate a lil side atrocity while you wait for the optics winds to shift

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Sooooo do they still get to go into Rafah with the US's blessing?

They do don't they

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Al! posted:

rare example of the quote in context making it worse

"We did that poo poo. In fact we are the best at doing that poo poo."