Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
in I/P, only death is certain

https://twitter.com/AP/status/939137449644740609

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
and yet simultaneously you have hundreds of Twitter leftists unironically attacking other leftists for criticizing neoliberal politicians on their weak Israel stances but not Bernie, who I guess we're already supposed to be treating as another Third Way fifth columnist

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Jose posted:

your rapsheet owns

lol, I can remember so few specific posts but this one was a blast from the past

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
gently caress I will never get that video out of my brain, that's some loving poo poo man :negative:

Real hurthling! posted:

it happens every year on this holiday i thought

I mean, it is called "Mean Girls Day" for a reason

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

cancel 2019. gently caress. cancel all of it

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
flossing every time an Israeli snipes a Palestinian child in Fortnite

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
from an anonymous "industry secrets" thread on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/girlziplocked/status/1085976823316602882?s=19

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

the samson option is a made up thing

the "Samson Option" as a doublespeak way of saying MAD because admitting Israel has nukes can get you censured and thrown in jail is very much not a made up thing

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Main Paineframe posted:

that's not the Samson Option, though

the Samson Option is ultra-nationalist writers daydreaming about a defeated Israel nuking not only its enemies but every other nuclear power as well, to punish the foolish Gentiles for failing to come to the rescue of mighty Israel

I don't know where you heard it's that incredibly specific scenario but they and by association you are wrong and I'm right, it's not some ultra-special Israeli doomsday plan it's just whatever their nuclear response would be in the event of impending military defeat

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

did you remind them that six million really isn't that many people. considering the world's population?

:chanpop:

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
https://twitter.com/cogatonline/status/1156568872104976386?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Tubgoat posted:

As fun as that idea is, is this account parody? It just seems a little too loving bonkers even for the satire-immune hell we live in. :negative:

it's the official account of a branch of the Israeli Ministry of Defense lol