Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Two State Solution Hulk.

gradenko_2000 posted:

DC did it so now Marvel needs to

TBH snyder's superman didn't talk about truth justice and the american way, he did the just thing of smashing US drones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Ayylied Shaked?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

i say swears online posted:

that looks like a CoH3 map

hey be nice to lelic. They did make sure the colors were better after complaints.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Mister Speaker posted:

What is the actual connection to the Handmaid outfits with what is going on in Israel? I thought this was just a run-of-the-mill corruption scandal, is there something in there that particularly pertains to women's rights?

I wonder what Margaret Atwood thinks about it.

israel is an extension of america so it makes sense that their libs would do the same thing as american libs.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
nah, it makes perfect sense. Bernie in the US is good because he takes care of their material interests like free healthcare/college debts. Modi takes care of their spiritual interests like a hindu fascist state with massive poverty all around that they can visit and feel better about their lot in life.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
You forgot mr yahu also wants immunity in graft cases.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/gunterfehlinger/status/1710662642333831443?s=46&t=XcTQEAmVq56cJu9IKvdPKg

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Al-Saqr posted:

No no you see even though the people your parents stole the hourse from are alive and can see the house from the prison camp your parents shoved them into and STILL HAVE THE DEEDS AND THE KEY TO THEIR HOUSES they are not allowed to fight back or try to reclaim the house.

I will never ever again those those loving bleeding heart libs trick me into supporting ukraine ever again, it's pretty clear they were lying and they were taking advantage of my bleeding heart sympathies when they clearly arent gonna do the same for me, gently caress them. DTI and I hope the nazi regime in Kiev gets crushed.

🙏

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Red and Black posted:

If someone carjacks you at gunpoint, does that mean that it's not murder if you break into that person's house ten years later and shoot them and their children in their sleep, as long as you're doing it so you can safely search the house for your keys afterward?

The answer, by the way, is "No". Killing an unarmed person is murder. Even if that person has stolen your property in the past. Even if that person currently possesses your stolen property. Even if you're killing them to get your property back.

even if the person in this case isn't unarmed but is sleeping on a military base before he wakes up each day to logistically support the guys putting you inside a ghetto and occasionally dropping bombs.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Frosted Flake posted:

I see this starts on page 275, but if someone wants to catch me up on artillery activity in the past 24 hours, that'd be great. It's a long weekend so I won't be able to look at the wires until Tuesday.

fpv drones are the new hotness but hamas did launch a firehose of rockets.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
I have been SYQed

Also that dude is named salami.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
remember when orde wingate made a raiding force during WW2, hated indians so much that he didn't have indian troops there and then the raiders just got dysentery on raids?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/Trump_History45/status/1710667241963073963?t=m9xnetWhBuNKg_wpyii8dw&s=19

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Taco Duck posted:

wtf do Indian chuds give a poo poo

they are just enjoying the entire thing on the sidelines.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Al-Saqr posted:

its so modi can rob them blind while they hate muslims

they were pro israel when the socdem government was making their bank accounts grow fat in the mid 2000s. A lot of it is muslim bashing - a lot of it is reflexive hatred of nehru because he made the indian establishment pro palestine.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Death By The Blues posted:

There is also just a large chunk of Indians who for lack of a better word are cucked by colonialism and still believe in white supremacy/colonial mindset, as they represent the top of the top of the caste system. You will seem them become shock/foot troops for whatever white supremacist/global north society will exist during climate collapse, just so they can have an approximate closeness to whiteness.

Indian nationalists and communists were disproportionately from the upper castes lmao. These people posting this are right wing indians who specifically wanted to trade out the british colonial yoke for the american neocolonial one. A lot of them just have their brains warped by their thought leaders who move to the united states and import some form of american culture war back home. You will see a lot of epic indian capitalists on x dot com while in real life liberal and leftist organizations help workers as part of building political power.

PawParole posted:

Mildly left government creates a middle class, they all turn right wing the second they get theirs. Same old story in Brazil, America or even Israel.

What got the indian bourgeoisie mad was post 2008 the indian government reverted to more state control of the economy and began investing in making more SEOs that would compete with private businesses. Hell the UPA governments were overthrown due to anticorruption protests the same as Lula's government.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1710734908665024959?t=9Xuv8bIpiz_UwxYFaNmj6A&s=19

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Frosted Flake posted:

The photos of how Israeli reservists show up to muster are also pretty hilarious.

They dress like they're going to a rave, with neon tank tops, shorts and bucket hats.

thats their military underwear you dumbass.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Al! posted:

anyone remember this old mod for half life where one side was like, terrorists and the other side was like counter-terrorists???? anyway there's a sound effect from when the terrorist side won that im looking for. anyone remember what that was called????

pirates vikings knights ftw.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Oh you are talking about sven coop.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
evilmiera is much more tolerable with the carbots zerg avi.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

crepeface posted:

FYI Tankbuster they're giving away avatars in the Halloween forum.

wait really? where?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
stop booing frosted flakes. He is right. Brits literally invented a subgenre of colonial literature about the mythical white woman in indian harems after the 1857 mutiny and probably jerked off over it.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

CLAM DOWN posted:

netanyahu was reading "my pet goyim" at a children's school that day when news of the attack arrived

lol.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
its the same god you dumbass. Get your lore right.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/rajat_suresh/status/1711490230899855529

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Finally caught up on the thread. Free Al-Saqr.

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Very easy for Langley to do this

Still can't believe the guy that sources this story is basically the Israeli equivalent of being named Mohammed Isis

there's a picture going around of a settler named Vile Shlomo. I would post it but I don't want to eat a sixer.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Clip-On Fedora posted:

A few years back I remember somebody saying things weren't that bad for the Indians under British Rule, then someone posted a sketch from the 1800's of a bunch of Indians tied to the front of lit cannons.

After looking up the Sepoy Mutiny, now I know where that sketch came from.

That famous sketch was made by a russian artist iirc. Due to the great game russia was more interested than most in showing the brits as barbaric. Also it has been great seeing century-and-a-half takes on the swarthy native raping the pure and chaste european woman. Hell much like during the mutiny, Miss Louk was pretty much saved by the people whom the press condemned as her violators.

Tankbuster has issued a correction as of 04:00 on Oct 12, 2023

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Modi shills and horny islamophobes at their most powerful cannot even reach half the tweets of the default indian position of "palestinians are our brothers." :unsmith:

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

mila kunis posted:

where are you seeing the latter

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

gimme gimme gimme.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

ahahaha. Leftism starts and ends at video game criticism.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Death By The Blues posted:

Weirdly Friends has a huge cultural influence in Iran with the youth. To the point they made an Iranian remake lol

friends was the peak of american post cold war culture.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

the indian government just gave the default brics statement. Modi's strongest posters have been cut off from support.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
we have been ethnically cleansed.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
is this on slow mode?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

fits my needs posted:

what would an indian idf unit look like? like only white idf officers and stuff?
ff would you care to comment?

Don't think the epic apartheid state is going to let in dusky hindoos in to do their fighting for them lol.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

stumblebum posted:

why not? fascists dont care about being consistent and coherent and white supremacist states have used non-white people as fodder for generations

Because the indian government came out and gave the default statement it always does about supporting the right of palestinians to have an independent state. The average hindu poaster supporting israel is a middle class adjacent dude with bad eyesight, with questionable physical fitness or a retired army officer whomst thinks we are too nice to kashmiris. Not exactly prime mercenary material. The former hasn't fired a gun outside of a videogame or maybe a revolver made in munger at best. The latter didn't go to COIN school and spent the bulk of their career doing patrolling in mountains and training for a conventional war.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
You might fight it in pakistani army records. The division went there after partition and India had to reraise the unit from scratch in 1965. The officers in the reraised unit wrote about 1971 instead. Cursory googling tells me about "from tehran to trieste" and it seems to be a less personalized view of the rank and file.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

stumblebum posted:

sounds like they'd fit right in

no they wouldn't lol. Its gonna be urban fighting on a scale we haven't done ever since WW2.