Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

please chairman xi it’s time that you deal with the US problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

jerking off to mia khalifa is praxis

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Mantis42 posted:

Andrew Tate has a better position on Palestine than AOC

https://x.com/Cobratate/status/1710941438526017858?s=20

why did this more than anything make me feel the need to log off? is it because someone objectively garbage as a human still has more decency than every israel supporting american?

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lol at the SAD thread posters acting like this thread is saying such outrageous things and this is such an out of control forum. gently caress off, sorry we aren’t discussing genocide in a civilized manner and considering both sides.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Neurolimal posted:

at the risk of becoming the new mcmagic: I think al-saqr should be more careful about sharing cartoons where jews are pigs

I think israel gave people brain rot by putting a star of david on their flag so that anything anti-israel is seen as antisemitic.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

sad thread proving imp zone posters should really stick to just posting lmao and empty quoting

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

spacemang_spliff posted:

can someone explain the current situation in israel using rick and morty analogies

the flognarfs zimdoodled the spligsplags BUUURp

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Godlessdonut posted:

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1712214738170511685?t=UqEad5LPDUX69ffeYM7Huw&s=19

Brandon has seen the proof, and he's going to send it to everyone along with a check for $600.

jfc they are absolutely going to use this to launch another war

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

what kind of discord are you in that people are posting dead babies, freak

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

is there no where for these guys to hide better than a random apartment?

they’re in a walled off city prison what do you think?

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

Edgelord Hyperbole like this is going wind up getting somebody hurt or on an FBI watchlist

You could've just said Free Palestine and left it at that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

free palestine by death to israel, coward

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

jihad day and friday the 13th marathon day? what a bonus

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

would rather talk with my dad about rolls, tbh

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Atrocious Joe posted:

Trump would be doing the same thing as Biden right now. He'd be pitching his advisors on pulling a Diem against Netanyahu, but wouldn't pull the trigger on it.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

do you want a ceasefire or a genocide make up your mind you ghoul

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

PostNouveau posted:

Impossible to say as no one has seen the second half of Full Metal Jacket

funny drill sergeant die, movie end :lofty:

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

every poster is a riddle to be solved, I must know if the rugrats character was posted by a posting friend or a posting foe

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

why would a fictional character skip leg day

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Cold on a Cob posted:

sorry but I need to know which house the sorting hat put her in before I can judge if I should condemn or condone this kidnapping

all hogwartsians matter

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

FizFashizzle posted:

Imagine being the piece of poo poo that pressed that button.

Good christ.

this is what’s really getting me at the moment, I can’t imagine the kind of horrible monster you have to be to get told to blow up a hospital and you just go on and do it.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

smarxist posted:

in a just world, everyone from joe biden down to the guy who pushed the button in the IDF would be tried and executed

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

pancake rabbit posted:

let's check in to see how joe biden is responding to this atroci

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1714373453568966741

ah yeah if I wasn’t in a foul enough mood I also needed the reminder that my government would rather spend to murder people abroad than spend a single solitary loving cent to improve anyone’s lives domestically

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

hamas stuffed the ground under the hospital with red barrels

we need to start putting those in games again instead so hamas can’t do this

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

this genuinely feels like someone with terminal brain cancer is crossing off their bucket list before they die except that someone is the american empire and the list has only 'war' and 'genocide' written all over it its very fitting that its Biden doing all this.

terminal? don’t give me hope

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

man all our politician shitheads really pulled together and started parroting the “hamas did it” line after it seemed like the reporting was starting to break down a bit last night.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Smythe posted:

glad the biggest idiots in the world sheepdogged the nation into voting for this dickless r worded president w/out a single moral fiber in his entire being. it is in fact not better to vote blue no matter who. absolutely predictable that the worst mother fuckers on earth would go whole hog settler colonial evil mode with this feckless soulless clockwork contraption of international capital at the resolute desk. awful people around.

reminder that a president with conviction can do things, can countermand the entire nation, "rule of law", and the constitution itself. abraham lincoln literally used the navy to seize separatist boats and suspended habeas corpus to united states citizens lol. if joe brandon had an ounce of courage, dignity, or the vaguest conception of the good and the just he could end the occupation and genocide at any moment. any sitting president could. the fact that israel has existed for so long as our vassal state is evidence of our intractable corruption. i dont give a poo poo about the israeli state or people, it is merely a shadow cast by the united states to perform our dark deeds abroad. death to america and free palestine.

he didn’t own stocks, op

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Uncle Wemus posted:

President Biden and Rachel Edri hugged on Wednesday during a meeting in Israel with the survivors and relatives of the Hamas attacks. The 65-year-old grandmother became a symbol of survival after she and her husband of 41 years were held for 20 hours at gunpoint in their home 25 miles from the Gaza border. Their survival was credited to her sense of calm — and quite possibly, her decision to offer food to her captors. Read more: https://nyti.ms/3tuFQFJ

20 hours? yeah okay

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

biden might as well open his mouth like the mummy and unleash the flesh eating flies that will eat the entire press corp in the room

that would be cool though, he would never

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Filthy Hans posted:

he also bangs his sister-in-law like 5 minutes after his wife dies in that movie

so he’s sort of a hunter biden

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

deleting twitter when elon took over was awesome because I completely forgot people like him existed

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Oglethorpe posted:

I PITY THE PROLE

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

praying for all cats, elon won’t like this

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Lpzie posted:

ネタニヤフはヒトラー2だ

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Fellatio del Toro posted:

i dont think soldiers on a mission in enemy territory can get "kidnapped"

you can if you’re just a smol israeli bean

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

came across some of those posters in seattle today, tore them down

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

burgers are tiredddddd y’all

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Mean Baby posted:

Biden set to announce his “IN-N-OUT” tactical strikes tomorrow.

I am asking that we do not make them animal style

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

Hurt Locker sucked rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the best Iraq War movie is The Guest because it affirms the idea that the perfect US soldier is a murderous psychopath who has no problems killing anyone, women and children included

this movie looks cool dan stevens rules, gonna check it out