Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
This should really be part of the israel thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Frijolero posted:

Thems fighting words you little gently caress

We need to be grownups here and accept that a two thread solution is simply unfeasible at this point.

To be fair, all palestine posters will be able to post in the israel thread but they will not be israel thread posters.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 has issued a correction as of 17:15 on Dec 8, 2017

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

TrilliontonNixon posted:

How the gently caress do you knock down a medic rushing to help a wounded civilian, shove the barrel of a rifle in their face and not think "God gently caress, what am I doing?"

It's like when a kid gets beaten by his Dad and grows up to be a domestic abuser himself, but for an entire culture.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Shark Sandwich posted:

look when terrorists create a rabidly racist state and kill millions of your people in the name of living space you get your own terrorists to create a rabidly racist state and kills millions of a different group of people in the name of living space

but enough about cardassia

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

paul_soccer10 posted:

:eyepop:

reminder that psychotically pro-israel Haim Saban controls the Onion

"They're not confessing. They're bragging."

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Gazans violated the NAP!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Perfectly reasonable position for a senior official.

KONY 2012 posted:

There are no women and children in the LRA, only combatants.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

When they can't find Israeli bullets to throw themselves upon, they set themselves on fire!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Every new child is a soldier for the vaterland, cool. Are they going to start sending medals to Israeli mothers who bear five or more children?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Does "naval position" mean "fisherman's wharf" ?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

that's why there's a mountain of discarded olive oil amphorae near rome

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Do today's neo-nazis officially recognize ashkenazi jews as white, or "close enough" aryan? Cuz it seems like modern neo-nazi focus is anti-brown/muslim.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Likud spokesperson on BBC: It's okay because we made Arabic the number 2 language, so Arabic is still culturally superior to, say, Russian.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

paul_soccer10 posted:

Hmm I wonder if there is some sort of historical analog to this

https://twitter.com/PalesAbroadE/status/1046852257872994304

oh what a nacht

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
You can't mine the dollars back from the rubble. What we should do is get them into anime. Like what if Saudi's all bought complete boxed sets of full metal alchemist instead of bombs? And they'd have to buy it through Suncoast video, that's the deal.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Korean soaps and K-Pop are already extremely popular in Saudi Arabia.

Well WE gotta make something other than bombs that they wanna loving buy

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
sir you shot two palestinian kids you only get to kill one

ah... but you see... i have a two-for-one teenager coupon, yes, its expired, but only by a few days...

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

97 more to go

(or 92 if you like)

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Main Paineframe posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/benabyad/status/1059715022979502080

he really is so mad that he has to put up with people whining about genocide

"hitler is only bad because he failed" - the leader of the jewish state

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
effective tactics in asymmetrical warfare are illegitimate i said so

those are the rules

also ww1 submarines before sonar i mean HOW CAN YOU HIT THOSE THINGS SO F"UCJKIGN UNFAIR

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
whatever it is there's no better time to do it than during the trump adminstration

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Just constantly mentioning that nazi concentration camps sucked because they were too small.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

The main thing is that the people who like to reduce the Civil Rights Movement to Rosa Parks and couple of speeches by MLK are liars because obviously there was a LOT of violence in that period linked to the issue. And the people they now hold up as models for peaceful opposition were demonized and victimized even for the acts that supposedly were "legitimate", like speaking out against government policy.

Basically these are the same people who would have petitioned for a death sentence to terrorist Nelson Mandela had they been born few years earlier.

Schools love to teach the fable of nonviolent protest. If you want change, you launch a nice, polite protest, a wish if you will, and if the time is right, society will grant it, BUT NOT BEFORE. Therefore, society is Good because all Wrongs are corrected at the Proper Time. Violence causes delays.

Occasionally the truth comes through, in the strangest ways. As a horny dad, I've seen Princess and the Frog a few times. The epilogue shows Tiana buying her restaurant, at a table across from the two bankers. She's got the money. But they're still hesitant. The movie gives no reason why that is. It is because she's a woman? Black? Lower class? The bankers just don't want to execute on the terms previously agreed to. Then they look left, and standing there with his mouth wide open is the alligator (the one who wants to be a horn player). He roars and the scared shitless bankers hastily sign the contract.

This is a Disney movie. Somehow, the ideology got in: when dealing with the capitalist class, the threat of violence is necessary.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
sometimes a man has to dig a little deeper

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Doesn't the State of Israel, as an explicitly Jewish state, not a pluralist democracy, need anti-semitism to justify its existence? Or at least, justify its existence in the face of the occupation?

Without anti-semitism, Jews can safely live anywhere, and they don't NEED a homeland where two million non-jews are kept in prison. The more brutal the occupation, the greater the threat of anti-semitism worldwide has to be.

It makes perfect sense for bibi to cozy up to foreign fascists.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

had dinner with wifes family from israel tonight. they said that people act like israel is a big problem but its only the size of rhode island so things are out of proportion.

i dunno if this is a common saying but im still blown away by it

did you remind them that six million really isn't that many people. considering the world's population?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
pfff RI would be CT's gaza strip

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/Hondo_n_Chief/status/1134156414329352192

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
also maybe flip the character so they're looking at each other

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Plutonis posted:

How the hell isn't the UN saying poo poo about this bc unilateraly annexing territory is explicitly forbidden by their charter.

sometimes i think this policy only exists to stop post-colonial african nations from consolidating into larger, more powerful states

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Grondoth posted:

Oh god, I didn't realize it was still happening.

What kind of monsters take these shots? How can you see what you see down your scope and still pull the trigger?

They are merely a Squadron of soldiers charged with the Protection of Israeli borders no one can find fault with that.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

wait in the book brad pitt hates jews before coming to admire idf fash instincts?

no the book is written by a jewish man who assumes palestinians have an irrational hatred of jews and know nothing about them

drat, did you know white people like sea salt? i didnt. i cant believe how little i know about these people ive hated my whole life for no reason - a real black person

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Mild occupation.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I didn't know Israel had their very own Strangelove.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Yeah but we destroyed any middle eastern communists, what? 35 years ago?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

sticks to facts

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

cant stop supporting fascism

ill grant you, its tricky!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Al! posted:

if these azov guys are nazis then how come they're pro israel? :smuggo:

if only r/frenworld were still around to explain this phenomenon