Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
"huge, angry mobs of terrorists and demonstrators"
:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Cookie Cutter posted:

The ravers in US and Israel are no longer able to maintain hegemony over the vibes

heated debates over what position is demanded by the PLUR philosophy

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Comrade Koba posted:

man i really want to believe this means that israel handed out guns to a bunch of people who turned out to be hamas infiltrators in disguise

coming back with different hats and fake moustaches like they're at costco

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
Remember the Carnie

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
I was gonna join Hamas, but then I got high

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

What is impressive though is the confirmed tank kill count in the last 24 hours, they have successfully knocked out 6 tanks, 3 merkavas and 3 panther 14's!

Are you sure Hamas did that or did the tanks all botch a Stunt Jump and land upside down and catch fire and explode

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

Hizbullah says they just blew up a Merkava

somebody with more knowledge of the situation than me please explain: does this make them not cucks? what is the status there

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
The future is now

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
Staying up super late for the 3pm speech like a kid on Christmas Eve

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
!

trapping a random assortment of Irish nationals in Gaza does not seem like a decision that would tip the situation in Israel's favor but idk

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

lol macklemore at the protest ftw

I'm gonna pop some tanks
Only got a shaped charge in my pocket
I'm-I'm-I'm tunneled, looking where to come up
This is loving awesome

etc.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
Prediction: in a couple days a Hamas guy is gonna see a tank and be like

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Burn Zone posted:

"We do remember the remarks of the former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin who once said: I would like to wake up one day and see Gaza entirely swallowed by the sea. We tell them that the sands of Gaza will swallow you and will be a graveyard for you and your army."

they're gonna win

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
when an Israeli missile fails and starts doing loop-de-loops do you think it makes a "boi-oi-oing" sound or is it more of a "bwoooop"

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
Hamas out here playing Shadowrun

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

err posted:

that many people at 5am is crazy

yeah that was supposed to happen during the day yesterday but the boat apparently got rescheduled or something and that many people said "gently caress it, we still ball"

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

hell, same

in unfortunately not-blessed news the ship was able to get out after being loaded by the military. but slowing down a ship for days across multiple locations (with no major arrests?) is a better action than many, there will be more ships, boeing plants aren't going anywhere, etc.

it ain't slowing down

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

kecske posted:

*singing Sweet Caroline*
free palestine
da da da
from the river to the sea

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Hahahahaha holy poo poo

When he's right he's right

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
workshopping a joke about antinatalism, but for birthright. gimme a minute here

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
i have faith that Mr. Security will command The Dangerous Sniper to victory against all enemies

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Geight posted:

I hope this isn't too :burger: but I figure it's relevant since it has to do with that boat full of guns that got shipped off to Israel.

https://twitter.com/rw_pw/status/1722139883513561425

Basically this account is saying that organizers misled the people there about the outcome of the protest since in the end the boat did get loaded up by the military, but also my gut kind of tells me this is a bit of monday morning QBing by people who weren't there. If there's actual troops loading up the boat at that point there's not much protestors can do aside from actually rushing the thing and in all likelihood getting arrest and/or shot, right?

I haven't read that but these things are not mutually exclusive, large events in the PNW (and probably elsewhere/everywhere) have been infested with people who are at best self-styled "organizers" there for social media fame, and at worst literal agents of the state, since no later than 5/30/2020

the lesson is, as always: only trust your fists

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Calibanibal posted:

Call me an optimist but I really am starting to feel like there is something new and different about the way the world is coming out against this invasion. My GF, who normally never pays attention to politics, was asking me today about how to craft molotov cocktails, pipebombs and other devices with which to attack the pigdog servants of the global capitalist war machine (her words)

tell her to turn her phone off and her monitor on

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
tanks for the memories

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

:thunk:

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Ardennes posted:

The IDF is slowly taking some urban territory, but it isn't clear they are securing their flanks, and their progress has become more glacial.

i'm no sun tzu but when i saw the map of israel trying to encircle gaza city my first thought was that it seems really easy to get cut off when you put the enemy on two sides and the sea behind you

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
Very nice of them to move all the pro-Palestine messages to the inside to soothe any patients being treated, very considerate

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

Israels attempts to empty north Gaza has failed, there are still 807,000 people there. Israel will lose, their army will die, and Palestine will win.

so question for whoever: obviously there are many many people who are refusing to flee or follow orders to relocate, possibly because they realize that the journey/the other places are no safer than where they are. are all of these people just holing up, or are there people who were generally vibing before 10/7 that are taking up arms? I don't see how there couldn't be a bunch of people deciding to fight rather than wait to be killed. assuming these people exist, do they join Hamas or are there random Palestinians taking up arms and busting caps at whatever IDF they run into?

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
fair

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
a small group of protestors in Portland (max 50) blocked the entrance to the local Boeing facility this morning, preventing any vehicles from entering for at least 3 hours, though not for lack of trying - several cars attempted to enter anyway and an 18-wheeler tried to straight up push through the crowd, but all were bravely repelled

this has been your resistance in the heart of burgerland report, thank you for reading

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
getting confirmation that 95-year-old Ezra Yachin tazed himself in the balls and died. time is a flat circle

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
it's gonna be the very best and perfect deal of all time

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
"rearranged" weaponry

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
a Hamas came in my house and got really mad playing wii bowling and that's how my tv broke

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
Hamas is bogarting the joint and it is really killing the vibe, please advise

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
e: oops

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
Israel is currently being put in the Walls of Jericho so that tracks

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
I have a confession

I am Pookah's grandfather, I am 125 years old and still going strong, all the stories are true but I had to fake my death to get away from my dumb rear end failgrandson for not being cool enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
the correct option is almost but not quite on there, weird