Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Now we journey to the cave of monsters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

playing puzzle bobble with blastocysts and stem cells in norman reedus's man womb

ive already preordered the special edition

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

elf help book posted:

inside the pod you play as the baby solving match 3 puzzles to supply health drops to the movie people

Nah, it's a MechWarrior remake, but you pilot cable TV stars.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

When I finish death Stranding

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think whatever happens to you when youre grabbed by the leviathan/mudmen is worse than death... somehow... THats why the older man shot the guy trapped under the car, and why he stabs himself in a desperate attempt to die before getting consumed by the hand head, ultimately failing to do so

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whats up with that red light..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The leviathan had a giant umbilical cord

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The whale was swimming upside down

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Crain posted:

Nah, it's a MechWarrior remake, but you pilot cable TV stars.

I’m really tired of seeing your posts

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Baby had an umbilical cord in the very first trailer too. Everything seems to have them.
Is there only 1 baby or does everyone get their own baby?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pussy Quipped posted:

Baby had an umbilical cord in the very first trailer too. Everything seems to have them.
Is there only 1 baby or does everyone get their own baby?

I don't know how many babies there are.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

It could be one, it seems to travel using the tube from inside the body to the shell outside. No idea though

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I know that if you sync the first and second trailer together, the baby Reedus holds in the first disappears the moment Del Toro activates the baby device in the second. Maybe there’s some other weird syncing clues in this one too

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Gigante posted:

And Dark Souls 3

Ocelotte...Kojima...Ocelot...🤯

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/939196826409869312

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Liquid Drink posted:

I’m really tired of seeing your posts

too bad.

Content:

Crain fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Dec 8, 2017

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Mods?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

The whale was swimming upside down

its possible that everything else is upside down and the whale is swimming normally

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

its possible that everything else is upside down and the whale is swimming normally

theres a creepy uncertainty about being underwater, like with the inverted rainbow in the previous trailer, bugs floating upwards, etc

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

theres a creepy uncertainty about being underwater, like with the inverted rainbow in the previous trailer, bugs floating upwards, etc

A vehicle was floating "upwards" in the underwater part too so physics is out of order in that scene.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Guys I think the baby is US . The player is the baby.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if this game takes place in multiple eras. The technology in the second trailer looked much older than this recent one.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

i think all the fish were swimming upside down too.

it looks like the handcuffs are a health gauge, it goes from blue to orange to red when the guy is stabbing himself. kojima did cool stuff with the hud in MGS4 but a hud-less game would let him blend gameplay and cinematics even more than mgsv did

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Jenny Agutter posted:

it looks like the handcuffs are a health gauge, it goes from blue to orange to red when the guy is stabbing himself. kojima did cool stuff with the hud in MGS4 but a hud-less game would let him blend gameplay and cinematics even more than mgsv did

That ties onto the ds4 co troller light bar colors too

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Just want to agree that the guy stabbing himself is awesome, attempting suicide with the same determination and desperation of an animal trying to stay alive, extremely unsettling

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game is now bad based on the posters and their avatars it has attracted to the thread. topic locked.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

hideous vagina=hideo kojima

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

its incredibly powerful to not be treated like some idiot baby and being challenged as an audience [literal baby gives me a cooing thumbs up]
still reading the thread but lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

this game is now bad based on the posters and their avatars it has attracted to the thread. topic locked.

starbarry clock posted:

hideous vagina=hideo kojima

You spoke too soon

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
My theory involves 2 separate worlds or universes or whatever, including the "real" world and also the weird ghost dark underworld type poo poo you see happening with the hand prints and people getting sucked underground and poo poo. I think the 2nd trailer is what the underworld or whatever actually looks like, with the first and last trailer being the real world.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jenny Agutter posted:

I played a lot of V without a hud and it worked great

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Human Grand Prix posted:

I wonder if this game takes place in multiple eras. The technology in the second trailer looked much older than this recent one.

The Guillermo trailer looked older, but Mads looked very modern.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Rewatched the 2nd trailer and the dude on top of the jeep makes the exact same gesture as Mads does in the 2nd one. They could be happening in real time in alternate universes.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

i was joking .. im sure the whale is upside down. though i have to ask ... why is it upside down instead of the right way up .. well, these things will surely be revealed with time

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Cobalt Viper posted:

Rewatched the 2nd trailer and the dude on top of the jeep makes the exact same gesture as Mads does in the 2nd one. They could be happening in real time in alternate universes.

Fur sure. Norman's baby disappears in trailer 1 at the exact time the baby tank lights up for Guillermo in Trailer 2. Your baby lifesupport system is transferred to someone in the death world when you get resurrected back to the real world?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

i was joking .. im sure the whale is upside down. though i have to ask ... why is it upside down instead of the right way up .. well, these things will surely be revealed with time

it's a wale of a tale

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

the gameplay could be basically anything and i'll buy it day 1 for the visuals

if it was just nine hours of cutscenes I would preorder it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Id pay 59.99 per individual trailer. Just kidding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom