Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

🐑🛢️⛏️🐑🤝

🐑🛢️⛏️🐑👃

🍑🐑🛢️❌⛏️🐑🤝👃

for which I am truly sorry

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

a dozen swans posted:

😧☠️🦍☠️🔫👮▪️▪️▪️🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆🌇🌆👨‍👩‍👧‍👧💬⚠️👶⚠️👮🚫🔮⏳.

(I am sorry that they killed Harambe. But time has passed, and we can all admit that the security guy couldn't predict the future, and acted under a very significant time constraint.)

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

👶🌊🔙
∀🌿🃏👁️

∃➕(🐺🐙) 📥∀(🐺🐙) (🥊🥊)🐑

lol this was hard and doesn't even precisely fit the thread title but bonus points for anyone who manages to figure out this mangled thing

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

In no way do I mean this as anything against anyones posts. I just mean I am really bad at emoji.

actually I think you'll find it is I who am bad at emoji!

a minor hint, the wave in the first line is really a stretch, 💦 might be a more on-point choice for a millenial
also my resort to symbolic logic characters is shameful, but that's what they are

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

eh probably nobody's going to get it, which is, again, my fault

if you're curious, follow linky

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread