Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
🗣👻👴🏻👹🤰🕷💵✋💍👫⚰️🏖🌋🎫💀🐭⭐️🚢📨💳🛬🏠👋
(I’m sorry that when I communicated with the spirit of your dead father he turned out to be an evil demon who impregnated you with a spider and that I then tried to charge you for a palm reading where I told you that you would be engaged soon but you said your husband had just died. Anyway right now I’m on holiday in Pompeii because I have tickets to see Deadmaus being supported by Starsailor so if you send me your details I’ll refund you when I get home byeeeeee)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread