Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Pierre-Luc Dubois has cut the deficit in half. :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Kind of saw this coming, they were almost too good in the first, hopefully they can get it under control before it spirals too badly.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: SEDSYCAT :siren:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
jimmy hayes with a tremendous own-goal attempt

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

BROTHER VERSUS BROTHER BEGINS

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Came for the Subban
Stayed for the other Subban

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
nice chop by werenski

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Poop

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Golden Subbans up one.

That was a pretty pass.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Rangers bad. Rangers very bad.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
not only can you slash again, you can slash dudes in the back of the ankle on a breakaway

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
BACKSTROM!!!!!!!!!!

Caps looked good in the first, not as good to start the second, Holtby has saved their asses a few times.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Worst Penalty.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Devils lookin a bit off in this period.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Scott Harrington did a thing. :siren:

Bread Man three points.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
DeBrincat finally gets a look on the top line, and Vinny Hinostroza got called up to take Hartman's place on the third line between Sharp and Panik.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Grabs!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Werenski with the mic-drop style drop of the bat hitting that wiffle ball home run at MLB Network's studio. :lol:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
brian gibbons, the secret weapon

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

corn on the cop posted:

brian gibbons, the secret weapon

I'm personally offended that he hasn't been in the NHL for like 5 years

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Crow :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

God drat.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Gibbons made like four interceptions on that minute and another Devil hosed up the clearance every time

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:stare: Pow...p...power play goal? :stare:

Bread Man: four points.

e- BAH GAWD THAT'S STING'S MUSIC

e2- Scott Harrington scored his goal for the year, apparently. :(

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Dec 9, 2017

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Malcolm. :catstare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh my Bob. :cop:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks were in complete control for most of the period but give up a late power play goal to the 30th ranked unit in the league, welp

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Malcolm in the middle (of the net and the shooter)

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Like Hayes hasn't been this bad this game but I don't loving get him and Boyle on the same PP unit, their closing speed on loose pucks is glacial, there's no retrieval if they lose it

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hischier still leaking halfway through the PP.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Missed the Niskanen goal getting my kid to bed, but;

WILSON!!!!!!!!!!

That was pretty darn nice.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The mans, they are too much.

e- :siren: Z :siren:, and 4-on-4, as well.

Bread Man: five (5) points. Ties Espen Knutsen, Geoff Sanderson, Andrew Cassels, David Vyborny for most points by a CBJ player in a game.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Dec 9, 2017

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Welp.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Wellllllp

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
This Neal scored.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Panarin has 9 points in his last 4 games.

Did Torts sacrifice a bum during the first intermission?

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Finally :siren:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Will the Preds fans rib Subban?

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Stretch Marx posted:

Will the Preds fans rib Subban?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Panarin took a selfie with apparently a Russian fan sitting behind the CBJ bench. :roflolmao:

• Locked thread