Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Why does it look like its eye is flashing? Is that just a reflection of the sky for a split second as it's moving its eye or is it blinking its nictitating membrane or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Regy Rusty posted:

I briefly thought the budgie expanded like one of those dinosaur toys when you put them in water.
don't get them wet

mystes
May 31, 2006

:3: good doggo

mystes
May 31, 2006

Is that the owl's first time feeling moss or something?

mystes
May 31, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

Is this that Superb owl the americans are going on about today?
lol

mystes
May 31, 2006

I hope that goose can figure it out

mystes
May 31, 2006

This makes me happy

This does not make me so happy but I guess as long as the birb is happy...

mystes
May 31, 2006

cant cook creole bream posted:

These poeple are not aware how dangerous that rear end in a top hat bird is, otherwise they would have surrendered that phone.
Hopefully next time they'll be more casso-wary

mystes
May 31, 2006

When you consider how much animal taxonomy has had to be reorganized in the last 50 years, the people who came up with common names probably shouldn't be judged too harshly

mystes
May 31, 2006

Thank you for the parrot for scale so we know how big the banana is

mystes
May 31, 2006

It's a bird so yes it's a dinosaur

mystes
May 31, 2006

I'm posting my least favorite bird because this swan chased me for like half a mile while I was kayaking and beat its wings on my kayak at one point, then it seemed to have stopped so I took this picture, and then it started chasing me again.

mystes
May 31, 2006

This isn't the cat thread :colbert:

mystes
May 31, 2006

I hope that doesn't hurt the ostrich

mystes
May 31, 2006

If birds couldn't survive on stuff like that they would have gone extinct during the cretaceous-Paleogene extinction

mystes
May 31, 2006

BOOTY-ADE posted:

E: for some reason I got this weird "old school gangster" feel in my head & had to draw this up

lol

mystes
May 31, 2006

StrixNebulosa posted:

wait, that last one isn't a bird!
Maybe it's a birb or a brib?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

truth in advertising