Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

fuckingtest posted:

Im still sad that we got two DUNCs and no spice navigators in a mobile fishtank.

Yea, this was the only thing I really wish they did that they didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Anne Frank Funk posted:

amazing art, i should read these dune books some time

Yor in for a treat

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Scags McDouglas posted:

I was skeptical as anyone about adult vision Alia being dropped into the story but that beach scene after Paul drinks the water is pure badassery.

Using our most alien like actress for it was a good touch.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm looking forward to the worms
This made me want to find an image of Chalemet saying they pay him in woims, but it doesn't yet exist it seems.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Pneub posted:

The modern life allegories and class structure conversations got me wondering: can a stillsuit process a solid turd log "dry", or does it need piss to help get things broken down and liquefied first?

Maybe everyone on spice has constant diarrhea so nothing to worry about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

"Morally Grey" is one way to describe Kai Winn I suppose