Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
Aww man. I have to see the new blade runner at some point. Bet it looks awesome on the big screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
I would pay good money to see a new dune movie. Who would direct? I’m loath to say Spielberg but...

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

basic hitler posted:

the blade runner guy is attached to a new one right now

I don’t even own a tv.... who?

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe

basic hitler posted:

I always read the butlerian jihad as a hard rebellion against the weakening of mankind caused by THINKING MACHINES like how the internet and facebook even in 2017 has turned us into soft weak babymen. Not a terminator-esque war against the machines

More fuel for my carbon powered cars

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
https://open.spotify.com/track/0GR2HhZteEmmcLf02bLXid?si=Fle6ERPsSp2128ZGJzM82g

I don’t know what it means but I reminds me of dune. They say green peace in it so it must be good