Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro Kage
Aug 6, 2003

PICKLE SURPRISE!
The thing I really thought was neat about Leto II and the golden path was that he saw his death and how painful it was 3000 years or so before he even started. Despite that, he took on the role and had such a dedication to saving humanity that he turned into a dildo fish worm person. He was really that dedicated to saving the path of humanity. The only hiccup to the whole plan was the tlilaxu clone that he falls in love with.

The Duncan ghola theme was kinda weird though. As were the space dominatrix ninja fetishists with their own brand of space lsd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro Kage
Aug 6, 2003

PICKLE SURPRISE!

phasmid posted:

I still haven't seen that movie. I hear it's...interesting?

Zardoz is the pinnacle of Sean Connery’s acting career, definitely. ... He actually did that movie after the bond movies, for some insane reason.

A friend of mine spent a while editing Sean Connery’s Wikipedia page to the effect of how amazing and epic zardoz was and how it defined Connery, until he was banned from posting there.

Jiro Kage
Aug 6, 2003

PICKLE SURPRISE!

muscles like this! posted:

He supposedly did Zardoz because it was literally the only script his agent brought him that wasn't just some knock off Bond spy movie.

I guess I can see that, yeah.