Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

vlad3217 posted:

My Own Private Duncan Idahos

imagine four of river phoenix on the edge of a shield wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

skasion posted:

It means they came from the Nile — it’s the Fremen Reverend Mother talking about where they came from, on Earth. Elsewhere she says they’re the “people of Misr”, which is the Arabic word for Egypt. She has Other Memory so might very well understand what she’s talking about, though I doubt most of the other Fremen know anything near as much about it.

Hmmm sounds like racial essentialism

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

kiimo posted:

Alderaan? That's just breakfast.

69 billion killed across the imperium

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

sex is bio drugs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:ibadpop:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ingmar terdman posted:

lol hell yeah

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

kiimo posted:

Dune officially delayed until March 15

The emperor has spoken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

kalel posted:

speaking of flags, I'm surprised no one has brought up that one quick moment after the nuke where two sardaukar are righting a toppled flag. it looks an awful lot like this imo

how else do you hoist a toppled flag pole