Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Sick and tired of loving Dejan Lovren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

I’m a big fan of the Cities of the Manchester this afternoon.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I don't think it was a penalty but I also loving hate Lovren and have done for years. He could have been a really good defender he excels in almost every trait his position needs, but he's thicker than dogshit. You can see it on his face when he's under pressure. He's too old to turn that around.

So non-penalty or not I think a smarter defender just carries on shepherding the attacker away from the goal from a safer position and none of this comes up in the first place. Plenty of players are gonna play dirty in the box against you, handling that is a key part of being a defender, you can't just complain about diving and act like that gets you off scot free.
nice summary IMO

Also, get hosed "José" and Herrera.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

oliwan posted:

mourinho is a bitter, broken human being and I would be ashamed of having him as my manager
I'd kill myself, to be honest.

• Locked thread