Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Some of my weed comes in cat food cans now. Mao woke up at the sound of me popping the top and was VERY disappointed when I showed her what was inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

My buddy just gave me some of that poo poo for doing photos for him. That and 2 grams of THCA crystals. poo poo is fire as gently caress. I am gonna roll a joint with all 3. Aztec Cookies with THCA crystals of WIFI OG and White Buffalo. Both incredible. We did a gram dab together. Oh my lord.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's a good day. I was doing some cleaning and found a mystery gram of shatter in my little dab table. Probably been in there for months. I'm not even light on hash, still pretty well stocked from my last Denver run.

Gonna roll a joint and take Frank to the park.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Bro I feel you. I found one in my car between my door and seat last week. Been there a month but loving it's still fire.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Y'all just ever sit around and day dream about the perfect pizza and start like looking at pictures of pizzas and pizza delivery menus before eventually just talking yourself out of it but secretly hating yourself more because you really wanted that pizza? Just wondering if anyone else did that!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Just make your own pizza.

Also I'm looking forward to getting home from the VA. Gonna get high and combine some strawberry yogurt and Peanut Butter Crunch

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I never hate myself for pizza anymore, because I can only cram down 3 slices nowadays.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I never hate myself for pizza anymore, because I can only cram down 3 slices nowadays.

:same:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I polished off a Blackjack Pizza thin crust tonight, third night in a row on that pizza. And a salad, because a Blackjack personal size salad is a meal to itself, so it breaks up nicely over a few days.

I've walked 102 miles this month already, I can eat anything I drat well please. I should go back to eating more hash too.

E: gently caress yeah, new season of Alone started tonight.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jun 15, 2018

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I make my own pizza. Learned how to make blueberry scones a few days ago and holy poo poo is it worth the time to do. Especially if you prefer to eat breakfast on the go or quickly.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Just did this recently. Replace standard butter with cannabutter and you won't regret it. Add fresh blueberries!

Copied and selectively pasted from HERE

TRADITIONAL POUND CAKE

Prep time
10 mins
Cook Time
1 hour
Time to Make It
1 hour 10 mins

Yield: 2 loaves

Ingredients
2 cups (1 pound) butter, room temperature
2 cups (1 pound) sugar
9 large eggs (1 pound)
3¼ cups (1 pound) flour

Instructions

--Sift the flour first!--
Lightly grease 2 (9x5 inch) loaf pans with butter and dust with flour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream butter until light and fluffy. Beat in sugar until smooth.
Add in eggs one at a time and beat until smooth.
Slowly add in flour, mixing in between additions.
Pour in prepared pans.
Bake in the preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Tent with aluminum foil to prevent over browning. Cool in the pans for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Notes

***Cake can also be baked in a bundt pan. Allow approximately 30 minutes more for baking when using a bundt pan.

Variations:

Vanilla Pound Cake: Add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract to the batter with the eggs. Make a vanilla glaze by whisking together 1 cup powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons water and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Pour over warm, baked cake.

Almond Pound Cake: Add in 2 teaspoons almond extract to the batter with the eggs. Make an almond glaze by whisking together 1 cup powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons water and 1 teaspoon almond extract. Pour over warm, baked cake.

Sour Cream Pound Cake: Replace half of the butter with sour cream. 1 cup, or 8 ounces will equal ½ pound. Sour cream produces a more moist cake.

Cream Cheese Pound Cake: Replace half of the butter with cream cheese. One 8 ounce package will equal ½ pound.

Rum Pound Cake: Add 2 teaspoons rum extract to the batter with the eggs. Make a rum glaze by heating ½ cup butter, 1 cup sugar, ¼ cup dark rum, and ¼ cup water over medium high heat. Bring to a simmer. Poke holes in baked cake and drizzle with rum glaze while warm.

Lemon Pound Cake: Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice to the batter with the eggs or 1 teaspoons lemon extract. Make a glaze to put on after baking by whisking together ⅓ cup lemon juice with ⅓ cup sugar until dissolved. Drizzle over baked cake

Cornmeal Pound Cake: Replace half of the all-purpose flour with finely ground cornmeal.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I got some primo poo poo from my friend. That nitrogen sealed poo poo. It tastes like pinesol in a good way. poo poo is so frosty. Aztec Cookies from Pau Hana

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah those cat food can eights have some good stuff. I gotta get my hands on another can of 28% indica I found, blueberry something or other.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Stumbled into some UK Cheese live resin. I can't recall ever having UK Cheese before, and I know that strain's been around a long drat time.

It's got a... full body taste? Definitely not a skunk or haze, just odd, not bad, tasting. I can't think of a hash I've smoked that tasted like it, let alone flower.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

These don't have drugs in them but they're apple fritters I made following the America's Test Kitchen cook book

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Omg I finally task one and they're probably the best I've ever had, and considering how much I hate myself that's quite the compliment

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Those look really good. Nice work

Went to a Weed For Warriors Project meeting today.

Album https://imgur.com/a/kD0fMfa

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Woooo. Got 8g of live resin for $160 out the door. Goddamn I love this state.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Woooo. Got 8g of live resin for $160 out the door. Goddamn I love this state.

FL: 1/8th of green out the door (pre-ground dry herb vaping containers) - $50
850mg of dab oil - $60

Once they can sell green without the bullshit end around prices should drop, but gently caress I'm jealous of yours.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I caught a sale and got lucky, but that's every weekend in Denver if you shop around. Also stopped at another place and got some nice smooth budder for $18/g.

$25-30/g seems to be the low end on live resin most of the time here.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

My friend is loving awesome. I went over to his house to get some kief, and he hands me all this and refuses my money. Called it spring cleaning.

Hes gonna be in Amsterdam for the cannabis cup. Dude has the life.

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Soulex posted:

My friend is loving awesome. I went over to his house to get some kief, and he hands me all this and refuses my money. Called it spring cleaning.

Hes gonna be in Amsterdam for the cannabis cup. Dude has the life.

Had a buddy come in to Florida from Colorado and as he was leaving flung a cup full of poo poo he "found".

Was no big deal to him but changed the game for a week (lol) for me.

We live in the same country.

loving stupid man

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Also cook london broil YEAH

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

weed thread on the second page, you're all shameful stoners

hexwren posted:

Page 420 demands comics, and comics it shall receive.

Also, Kirchner has a book out now (Awaiting the Collapse) which contains the entire original Dope Rider run, material from Heavy Metal and more. I am definitely going to grab that when I get a chance.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Went to Denver last week, got a couple 4g "buckets" (same little glass jars they put 1g in) of budder. poo poo's nice and smooth. Purple Cherry and Cherry Diesel. Cherry Diesel is pretty regularly in my rotation, it's pretty tasty.

I just need to get my medical card already and stop driving to Denver twice a month. Thinking about getting my MED (marijuana enforcement division, COs version of occupational licensing) badge finally. Just get out of the cop related poo poo warehouse I'm in now and go do inventory in a dispensary.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I tried going to sativa for a month to see how it'd work on my depression.

Trying an indica 23% thc and I'm getting more done in one morning than I've done all month.

So that experiment failed. But now I know!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm thinking of getting the card too. Pretty much have zero desire to ever handle a firearm again and medical herb is cheaper.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Went to Denver last week, got a couple 4g "buckets" (same little glass jars they put 1g in) of budder. poo poo's nice and smooth. Purple Cherry and Cherry Diesel. Cherry Diesel is pretty regularly in my rotation, it's pretty tasty.

I just need to get my medical card already and stop driving to Denver twice a month. Thinking about getting my MED (marijuana enforcement division, COs version of occupational licensing) badge finally. Just get out of the cop related poo poo warehouse I'm in now and go do inventory in a dispensary.

based on what I see in my town you're gonna need a lot of forearm tattoos and facial piercings to work in the marijuana industry

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EBB posted:

I'm thinking of getting the card too. Pretty much have zero desire to ever handle a firearm again and medical herb is cheaper.

Do it and enjoy the angry olds venting to the dispensary security about how they miss their guns so much

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Really just at a point where I don't want violence or tools of violence in my life.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I still want to replace my revolver and buy a rifle before I get my card, but it's definitely coming. Just need to kick some bucks away for now, the guns will run me less than a grand (glass later for the rifle).

Then I'll get my card.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1025397845745168384

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Bullshit. Edibles are for every day before work.

When I remember to make them.

I have a lot of reclaim right now. Need to go to the store tonight and get fixins for baking snacks, unless I want to make 5g/stick butter.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If I were to hang on to all my stems would they go bad before I had enough to make cannabutter? I feel like I'm wasting good trim even if it is dry.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EBB posted:

If I were to hang on to all my stems would they go bad before I had enough to make cannabutter? I feel like I'm wasting good trim even if it is dry.

No they don’t go bad, but you’re also not going to get a whole lot of THC from stems alone.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I don't think your stems are ever going to "go bad."

The weed they find buried with ancient Chinese emperors would probably still get you high

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
and yes, for the record, given access to ancient chinese emperor nugs I would smoke that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DownByTheWooter posted:

and yes, for the record, given access to ancient chinese emperor nugs I would smoke that poo poo

Put it in an airtight container with some orange peels to fluff it up and I'm sure it'll still smoke just fine.