Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

seiferguy posted:

Richard Sherman walked fine on his torn Achilles. Muscle tears are weird.

Yeah, same with Brady. Hell, Rivers played an AFC Championship game on one and Logan Mankins played a full season with one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

seiferguy posted:

Oh man, you reminded me how bummed he looked when he knew what it was. Like just yup done.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

seiferguy posted:

you also gotta account for the dozens of substances they're all gakked up on too as well as adrenaline.

the second that flow stops holy poo poo watch out

its why so many players seem fine then collapse in the tent after the drive

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

advance people say the new starwars is the bizomb diggity dog

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Garopolo looked good too. His throwing motion is incredibly fast. I thought the ball would be knocked out a few times but his arm just zips up there and releases.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/realwtsports/status/940023103014436864

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Play posted:

Garopolo looked good too. His throwing motion is incredibly fast. I thought the ball would be knocked out a few times but his arm just zips up there and releases.

hes good and good looking!!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I am glad for Jimmy G.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Harbaughs future rests on this game.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zyla posted:

This makes me happy. I enjoy Star Wars, and fun blockbusters in general.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Play posted:

I still need to get used to that. Dude just threads the GODDAMN needle. LIke first quarter was rough, but by the 2nd quarter he was doing much better.

This bears repeating but my god I wish the 49ers would stop shooting themselves when they get in the redzone. Half the time it's.. BIG PLAY, :flag:, HOLDING :flag: :flag: and then having to settle with an FG.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/davelozo/status/940028084295626752

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Zyla posted:

not that i doubt that it's good but advance people say everything is good. they just went to a fancy premier to see something they've been waiting like, 2 years for.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Y'all over here talking about Star Wars and I just want to see the Tonya Harding movie.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm listening to the radio for the late game and they are playing this Jared jewelers commercial where a dude 'sings' (badly) about 'Denise' and then the commercial says "He went to Jared because a necklace would say it better".
The problem is, they're playing it, literally 2 times on EVERY single commercial break. On the radio. I've heard it probably 10-15 times in the last hour.
They will play it, another random commercial, and then it AGAIN right after. It's worse than the Aaron Rodgers commercials on TV or something, it's almost incredible.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Considering how psycho these games can go, I hope a ravens player makes it into the stands tonight.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Big Beef City posted:

I'm listening to the radio for the late game and they are playing this Jared jewelers commercial where a dude 'sings' (badly) about 'Denise' and then the commercial says "He went to Jared because a necklace would say it better".
The problem is, they're playing it, literally 2 times on EVERY single commercial break. On the radio. I've heard it probably 10-15 times in the last hour.
They will play it, another random commercial, and then it AGAIN right after. It's worse than the Aaron Rodgers commercials on TV or something, it's almost incredible.

welcome to the lead up to christmas and the second wave until valentine's day

fortunately millenials are killing the diamond market

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Unfortunately there arent as many lovely backup qbs to bully around in the playoffs.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Whats an NFL player going to do with some beaten up KIA?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

a helpful bear posted:

welcome to the lead up to christmas and the second wave until valentine's day

fortunately millenials are killing the diamond market

diamonds are chincy and impersonal

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Kalli posted:

Considering how psycho these games can go, I hope a ravens player makes it into the stands tonight.

i'm expecting half the players to just come out armed

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Whats an NFL player going to do with some beaten up KIA?

kias

like diamonds

are harvested in conflict regions

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

:smithicide:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zyla posted:

kias

like diamonds

are harvested in conflict regions

wait i crossed up the current topics

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

a new study bible! posted:

Y'all over here talking about Star Wars and I just want to see the Tonya Harding movie.

Really? Right after the Eagles game you're all jazzed to see a movie about someone's athletic career getting derailed by a hit to the knee?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:sympathy:

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

GO RAVENS

We've got this

right? ...right?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
All I want for tonight is for the Steelers to lose and for Ben's ACL to fly out of his knee and into Wentz's. Is that too much to ask?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm spent from watching Rams/Eagles but these Steelers/Ravens games are usually good so, what the hell

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Abugadu posted:

Really? Right after the Eagles game you're all jazzed to see a movie about someone's athletic career getting derailed by a hit to the knee?

hey she still won silver!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

All I want for tonight is for the Steelers to lose and for Ben's ACL to fly out of his knee and into Wentz's. Is that too much to ask?

I'm down.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

:pray:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

I Believe In Nick F...F...

:cry:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Abugadu posted:

Tonya Harding is a national sports hero.

Much like Philly fans

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh loving hell SNF is Steelers/Ravens..

Bleeeugh.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/TheMuslimGuy/status/940010938455003138

boston is woke

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009