Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

getting web pages to work properly in both edge and internet explorer is some bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

My Linux Rig posted:

I specifically have my charging schedule synced up so that all my devices charge at work, sorry employer

:yossame:

i just leave most of my chargers at work now. saves me $20+ a month

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

akadajet posted:

I can't help that your code is horrible, but if it works in Chrome then the behavior is correct.

so the way that chrome makes flexbox so full of gotchas that it's loving useless is the correct implementation?

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

ultravoices posted:

maybe 30-40 dollars a year if we're talking about 50W 24 hours a day and a .10 kwh cost.

idk i'm just going by my electricity bill. i have a lovely android that chews through it's battery in like 4 hours if i turn off power saving mode though

e: and i mean without me even using it

• Locked thread