Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Imagine getting a message on your phone and you open it and its a video of Ike Taylor and his massive forehead jerkin it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'd rather not if that's alright.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

just imagined it thanks op

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
The hell? Bears Lions is on Saturday afternoon. That's stupid.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Imagine getting a message on your phone and you open it and its a video of Ike Taylor and his massive forehead jerkin it

I'm kind of upset these unwanted videos didn't find their way to tmz years ago.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I've been doing it wrong all along

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
it would be ultra sick of the retarded rear end patriots D stopped celebrating one sack in a game down 10 points like they just won the super bowl because it makes them look like clowns

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Turdsdown Tom posted:

it would be ultra sick of the retarded rear end patriots D stopped celebrating one sack in a game down 10 points like they just won the super bowl because it makes them look like clowns
I wish I would have seen this.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I wish I would have seen this.

it was Malcolm Butler, came in on a safety blitz and made a mediocre tackle on Cutler with the help of two other LBs, and then they did a 30 second celebration facing the stands like they had just won the game

Butler is getting his rear end licked for totally milquetoast performances and it loving blows. I'm hungover watching game clips

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

One gets the feeling Butler was in the right place at the right time all of once and is trying to ride that wave of glory forever.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Jesus Christ, the rabbit hole in that sexual harassment lawsuit is deep and might be the end of NFLN as we know it:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

piss tape israel posted:

Jesus Christ, the rabbit hole in that sexual harassment lawsuit is deep and might be the end of NFLN as we know it:

Just deep or deep and hard?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

piss tape israel posted:

they're gonna be left with just Brian Baldinger and the Around the NFL team (and will be better for it)

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

piss tape israel posted:

:stonk:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So glad they killed NFL films so they could hire a bunch of brain dead horny ex-players to sexually assault women.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
Those are really hard to read, god drat, those poor women

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Wait was it more than one woman? I read this as "Plaintiff" being the same woman in all of them

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
And strangely Warren Sapp is the one that's the least offensive.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Wait was it more than one woman? I read this as "Plaintiff" being the same woman in all of them

I believe it's the same woman so far.

But if these accusations are actually true then NFLN's army of blonde anchors have probably put up with a whole bunch of poo poo themselves.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

And strangely Warren Sapp is the one that's the least offensive.

Hard for Sapp to expose his junk with that meat overhang covering it.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

But if these accusations are actually true then NFLN's army of blonde anchors have probably put up with a whole bunch of poo poo themselves.

Ah yeah I see what Bjay9 was saying now

god drat

Nov 6, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

Connie Fox :(

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Turdsdown Tom posted:

Lmao this happens on every team every game. It would drive my dad insane, but it's absolutely hilarious.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

It’s fun seeing a whole generation of sex fiends being exposed

How loving trashy do you have to be?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Aneerinyourear/status/940489245948461056

Also Devin Hester officially retired.

https://twitter.com/D_Hest23/status/940601292753338368

I hope he makes the Hall. That dude was electrifying even when running backwards. He p much spotted the offense 20-30 yards by teams not wanting to kick to him.

He definitely should.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/Aneerinyourear/status/940489245948461056

Also Devin Hester officially retired.

https://twitter.com/D_Hest23/status/940601292753338368

I hope he makes the Hall. That dude was electrifying even when running backwards. He p much spotted the offense 20-30 yards by teams not wanting to kick to him.

He definitely should.

you know what that means

DEVIN HESTER SUPERCUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnTvNEgn_g

there's so many good ones but that loving fakeout on the giants missed fg where he takes two casual steps then is instantly at a full sprint in .002 seconds

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

It’s fun seeing a whole generation of sex fiends being exposed

How loving trashy do you have to be?

I just don't get these people, not just the football players, but all the politicians, actors, and so on who are getting busted or accused. They're famous, have money, generally good looking or in shape (at least he athletes) but still corner women and pull their dicks out? How hard is it to find a horny single in your area on Tinder? I guess it becomes more about power than sex at some point.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

mastershakeman posted:

you know what that means

DEVIN HESTER SUPERCUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnTvNEgn_g

there's so many good ones but that loving fakeout on the giants missed fg where he takes two casual steps then is instantly at a full sprint in .002 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cAhFLqNhHM

Nov 6, 2002

pubic works project posted:

Lmao this happens on every team every game. It would drive my dad insane, but it's absolutely hilarious.

That Bears DE achieved peak levels of this when he tore his ACL celebrating a sack down 24 with under four minutes left.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It's amazing to me that Devin Hester just had no business being on an NFL field unless it was on special teams. He still changed a whole lot of games from there obviously, but you'd think there must be some way to make him worthwhile as a receiver. Or corner. It isn't like they didn't try to fit him in.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Grittybeard posted:

It's amazing to me that Devin Hester just had no business being on an NFL field unless it was on special teams. He still changed a whole lot of games from there obviously, but you'd think there must be some way to make him worthwhile as a receiver. Or corner. It isn't like they didn't try to fit him in.

also that he would've had like 6 more tds if he hadn't switched shoes for a few years

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

algebra testes posted:

Patriots Steelers, Rams Seahawks two goddamn amazing sunday games.

It should be well known by now just how much i love my hometown team, but that game is going to feature 300+ yards of perimeter outside zone runs and halfback dump offs and 5 Gronk TDs down the seam without Ryan Shazier, so unless you love seeing Brady hatefuck the Steelers, i can't say it will be an amazing game

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

He probably could have been more worthwhile as a receiver had he not been THE GODDAMN NUMBER 1 OR 2 RECIEVER(gently caress Jerry Angelo). Like look at the receiving cores of those teams he was playing on.

If the Bears actually had any good receivers he would have been perfectly suited as a 3rd or 4th WR, in packages designed around getting him open and in space.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Yeah, maybe uncomfortable to talk about but the reality is that Shazier was critical to any hopes the Steelers had of slowing down the Patriots passing game.

e: I actually think the Steelers might win this one, setting up heartbreak in Steelerland when the 2017 AFCCG turns out exactly the same as the 2016 AFCCG

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

That Bears DE achieved peak levels of this when he tore his ACL celebrating a sack down 24 with under four minutes left.

Yeah that's a checkmark in the ol' "Reasons why PWP is going to Hell" because I totally laughed at that.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Lamarr Houston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFvhfB1ZrKE&t=6s

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

why don't i make you almost CUM then pull out and puke all over u

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/bburkeespn/status/940623323175833600

i am excited for the NFC playoffs.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008