Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Randaconda posted:

Same. All the mods quitting for Lowtax daring to have an opinion on how his site should be run was a good thing

You know literally nothing about what happened behind the scenes

Alaois posted:

they didn't quit he demodded and/or banned them because he was throwing a hissy fit about people calling his wife a racist for freaking out about a black woman being appointed a mod of D&D lmao

This also isn't quite what happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Alaois posted:

he demodded people who he thought "weren't letting people voice their opinions" in their appointed forums, aka mods who banned people who were shitheads but didn't break any explicit rules

Also nah

I won't go into details since I don't want to leak mod forum drama but nah

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

weird Asian candy posted:

lol imagine being a mod of a forum. what a horrible way to die

It wasn't bad, but the sports forums are pretty chill. Kill me before modding me for GBS or D&D though

One of the things I like about no longer being a mod is not having to moderate myself and ask "Is this a shitpost? I guess it is, can't post it"

Now I can just let the shitposts fly

Randaconda posted:

No, the vast majority of the ex-mods quit, after Lowtax told them to stop the biased moderation.

lol

I bet you believe everything Huckabee Sanders says too

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

iospace posted:

Shut up about the moderation and talk football.

The Houston Texans

they bad

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I like the thing in Chart Party where Bois says that the Jets don't really play football, football just sort of happens to them while showing a chart of the wild swings in wins and losses over the years with basically no consistency, but I can't remember which one that was from

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I actually hadn't seen that one before, I guess he references it in a different video because he definitely says the "football sort of happens to them" line out loud in the one I'm thinking of

Neat video though. The Falcons thing was hilarious

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

On a scale of Deshaun Watson to Tom Savage, how mobile is TJ Yates?

Probably Matt Schaub

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Reminder that TJ Yates ended the Bengals undefeated season in 2015. They had been 8-0

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Losing out on a top 5 pick sucks, OTOH Deshaun Watson

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The Texans are going to be monsters next year if everybody recovers from injury properly. Gonna be so fun to watch them!

Maybe. The offensive line and the secondary are both atrocious and neither is affected by injury

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Gronk would have been a first if not for his injury history

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I mean, it's funny because spotting the ball is super subjective to begin with, especially from the bottom of a pile

Being super precise with your measurements when it's that close is worthless because who knows where the ball really should be anyway

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

His mistake was apologizing

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I still maintain that the Texans didn't go QB in the second round because they expected Jimmy G to be there in the third, and that Belichick took him as a "Welcome to the big job, son" message to BoB since the Patriots had no reason to go QB in the second round

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Who's #11? If he makes any effort to block at all that's a TD

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Coldforge posted:

Marquise Goodwin, 5'9" 180lbs. Not really his forte.

All he had to do was kind of get in #25's way so the dude who had the ball (lol I don't know any of their names) could go down the sideline for an easy 6, but instead he turned and ran down the field for... reasons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I have to say I'm extremely surprised at how quickly Richardson stepped aside

Compare this to Donald Sterling

• Locked thread