Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jose posted:

which dictator was best dressed?

i was qaddafi for halloween that year as he was killed by the coward dread abuela clinton just days prior and i figured i could make the costume out of a bunch of cheap curtains and pillows at walmart which i did and it owned (in the style of the upper rightmost)

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 18:19 on Dec 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I think Gaddafi would win any who wore it better contest.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

etalian posted:

I think Gaddafi would win any who wore it better contest.

:rip: King of all Libya نظرية عالمية ثالثة :jihad:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
"Mr. Gaddafi how are u sir, good to see u - i already had my ppl set ur tent up in the rose garden can i get u some coffee or tea?"
\

PBOH he did nothing wrong

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

i dont kno much about her but how does Indira Gandhi stack up...heard she was like the thatcher of india, simply brutal, and blunt and cold as a stone

u fkn want some?!
\

If you're gonna desecrate holy sites and crush militant zealots, try not to have them as your bodyguards.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Isn't Stalin the king of all dictators in both murder count and the amount of global power he wielded? Anyway, my favorite is who I consider the first modern dictator, Oliver Cromwell.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Syncopated posted:

I wonder how much it costs to get a suit like that made.

About $25,000 if you have it made by a real Savile Row tailor of repute. Less if you go with a ripoff.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

sullat posted:

If you're gonna desecrate holy sites and crush militant zealots, try not to have them as your bodyguards.

thats a common trope in history iirc

ie. Louis XIV kept lots of Huguenots in his court and as guards as they werent beholden to the pope and they could be ordered around w/o fear of reprisal

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zeroisanumber posted:

About $25,000 if you have it made by a real Savile Row tailor of repute. Less if you go with a ripoff.

what do u think he smells like?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Zeroisanumber posted:

Not going for something made by an old English man who fondles your balls while he measures your inside leg is a weak move. You deserve your coup of you go cheap.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Isn't Stalin the king of all dictators in both murder count and the amount of global power he wielded?
No, you're thinking of, depending on who you ask, Ghengis Khan, Hitler, or Palmerston.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

what do u think he smells like?

IDK, but I hope it's that slightly rotten smell that terminal cancer patients reek of.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Zeroisanumber posted:

He shoulda gone with the Conor McGregor "gently caress YOU." Or maybe McGregor should have gone with "HOSNY MUBARAK."

edit: Modi got a nehru jacket with the same thing done

walgreenslatino has issued a correction as of 19:28 on Dec 18, 2017

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

walgreenslatino posted:

He shoulda gone with the Conor McGregor "gently caress YOU." Or maybe McGregor should have gone with "HOSNY MUBARAK."

edit: Modi got a nehru jacket with the same thing done

And after he got called out for vanity he sold it at auction for $650,000. It was a baller outfit, I'm kind of sad that it's just going to sit on display somewhere.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

jBrereton posted:

No, you're thinking of, depending on who you ask, Ghengis Khan, Hitler, or Palmerston.

Genghis Khan won the dictator this guy fucks prize.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I don't think a warlord is the same thing as a dictator, but Genghis Khan was definitely the most successful rapist of all time.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
is genghis khan the only person to cause climate change as a result of genocide because thats p impressive

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I don't think a warlord is the same thing as a dictator, but Genghis Khan was definitely the most successful rapist of all time.

If he was around today he probably would be a Hollywood producer

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Anyone who says anyone other than Julius Caesar is a bad person.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1VCPoN9GI

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

A shame the way he was murdered by an Elvis Impersonator.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Somoza like to murder by people by having them thrown into a volcano, and he was killed by a bazooka. That's worth some points.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

the whole gengish khan descent thing isn't about genghis himself being a very successful rapist, it's about him having extremely successful rapist sons too

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

papa doc duvalier is proof that doctors make the scummiest politicians. on the other hand, he believed that one of his political opponents had the ability to morph into a black dog and ordered every black dog in haiti killed

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
it's the proletariat op

Kudaros
Jun 23, 2006

Cerebral Bore posted:

it's the proletariat op

:perfect:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i like gaddafi for being the least decorum politician