Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Antonio de Padua María Severino López de Santa Anna y Pérez de Lebrón

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i dont kno much about her but how does Indira Gandhi stack up...heard she was like the thatcher of india, simply brutal, and blunt and cold as a stone

u fkn want some?!
\

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jose posted:

which dictator was best dressed?

i was qaddafi for halloween that year as he was killed by the coward dread abuela clinton just days prior and i figured i could make the costume out of a bunch of cheap curtains and pillows at walmart which i did and it owned (in the style of the upper rightmost)

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 18:19 on Dec 18, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

etalian posted:

I think Gaddafi would win any who wore it better contest.

:rip: King of all Libya نظرية عالمية ثالثة :jihad:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
"Mr. Gaddafi how are u sir, good to see u - i already had my ppl set ur tent up in the rose garden can i get u some coffee or tea?"
\

PBOH he did nothing wrong

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

sullat posted:

If you're gonna desecrate holy sites and crush militant zealots, try not to have them as your bodyguards.

thats a common trope in history iirc

ie. Louis XIV kept lots of Huguenots in his court and as guards as they werent beholden to the pope and they could be ordered around w/o fear of reprisal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zeroisanumber posted:

About $25,000 if you have it made by a real Savile Row tailor of repute. Less if you go with a ripoff.

what do u think he smells like?

• Locked thread