Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

rex rabidorum vires posted:

That is some lucky loving poo poo for Arsenal there. Wow is Xhaka awful at tracking a runner.

Also can Alexis please stop giving the ball away cheap as gently caress on the edge of their area exposing us to sequential counters, I'd rather bench him until January and start Lacazette on the left at this rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Wilshere looks so much better than Ramsey

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I think it has more to do with having an extra body in midfield.

He completes more passes, more incisive passes, and attacks the box when there's an opening rather than setting up camp on the edge of it

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Iwobi needs to go out on loan, and find some form and confidence at someone else's expense

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

If you're going to play Wilshere, Ozil, and Iwobi it would probably help if you had a CF that can make runs in behind. A thing Giroud can not.

He messes up so many final balls right now I don't think it'd really matter who was playing centrally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I can't believe I stayed up to watch this poo poo

• Locked thread