Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I loved your work on Law and Order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'll make the wiki

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

here is a campaign poster i just drew up... feel free to use it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lets brainstorm some ads

building off this

pathetic little tramp posted:

Tan Parker has definitely raped someone

There is no evidence that Tan Parker has ever sexually assaulted anyone.

But look at the guy. If it turned out he did, would you be surprised? Trust your gut, not Tan Parker's suspicious face.

make sure yr name isnt in the body text there, you only want the other guys name next to the words about (no evidence existing of) sex crimes

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Richard "The Executive Producer" Wolf for Texas Lege

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Many people are saying Touchy Tan Parker hosed a pig. Disgusting!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

it's awesome that you're running. you might want to get a photographer to take a headshot that doesn't make you look like the boston bomber.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i will literally give you money this could be the most exciting goon project yet!

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Al! posted:

petition to subtitle this thread "the zyborne candidate" tia
ill cosign this one

Karl Barks posted:

i'll make the wiki

close thread & goldmine

akadajet posted:

it's awesome that you're running. you might want to get a photographer to take a headshot that doesn't make you look like the boston bomber.

hey, my mom took that picture of me :(

as soon as i can get one of my camera owning friends to pull through for me i will definitely be taking new photos.

InfrastructureWeek posted:

i will literally give you money this could be the most exciting goon project yet!
looking forward to being the doobie dog of 2018

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i will not join, and indeed decry as ungentlemanly, the chorus of my fellow party members who claim that tan parker pays undocumented laborers to engage in intimate contact w mr parkers wife while shouting insults in spanish at mr parker, who sits naked in the corner of the room

i will not, no matter how much evidence they show me

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

now is not the time to focus on a candidates history of gang membership or assault convictions. instead of looking at past sins, id rather talk about mr parkers terrible policies that affect texans futures

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

for anyone who hasnt already followed my official campaign facebook page heres a little peak of what youve missed out on

by that i mean this is one third of everything ive posted so far

slouch has issued a correction as of 01:11 on Dec 14, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

akadajet posted:

otoh use a pic of the actual boston bomber

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

slouch posted:

for anyone who hasnt already followed my official campaign facebook page heres a little peak of what youve missed out on

by that i mean this is one third of everything ive posted so far

drat and u lookin like adam scott too?!

well shiet then u better pick out a power suit and $500 shoes as u perfect ur rhetoric while the C-SPAM collective brainstorms 24/7 over lawn sign designs cause ur bound 4 glory Mr. Wolf! :clint:

:hai:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

slouch posted:

this was probably a dumb idea

i like to defend mark zuckerburg.

hahahhaha no fukken way anybody likes that no matter how much they gettin paid

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
One question:

are there stairs

in the texas house of representatives

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

slouch posted:

(meeting with my real digital team soon)
rude way to refer to your parents :/

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Did you win yet?

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
I hope there's a live debate

Death of Innocence
Jan 12, 2006

Good luck! Hopefully this starts a trend, if we want political representation we need to become our own elected representatives. It's time for America's newest political grassroots movement - CSPAM posters.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

slouch posted:

that movie watching and beer drinking event sounds like fun. probably coming out to that, hope to talk to people and see whats good. ive wanted to participate for a while but just havent gotten my rear end out my chair yet
hell yeah it's on the dsa denton fb page now

there may be popcorn

we may also throw the popcorn at the screen

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 07:34 on Dec 14, 2017

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
can i give you money yet

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Did you win yet?

the numbers are coming in and i must say they look pretty nice

Vox Nihili posted:

can i give you money yet

ive sent in my details to Act Blue and they are supposed to get in contact in 1-2 business days about setting up donations.

slouch has issued a correction as of 08:18 on Dec 14, 2017

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Slouch I'll donate and help in anyway you want. I'm in Delaware, but I'm sure I can do stuff remotely. PM me if you have specific things I can do. I earnestly believe America deserves C-SPAM.

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

I’m just west of you in wise county. it’s hard out here for a dem, no candidates are running in any county races. the only dems switched parties years ago to keep getting elected as its pure straight ticket voting out here.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Over Easy posted:

So the good news is that your opponent is some ivory tower business nerd that makes an easy 6 figures as one of the do-nothing executive vice-presidents of a company that provides bullshit corporate workshops for inexcusable sums of money.

I think this point above is something you want to hammer this guy with pretty mercilessly.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lelandjs posted:

One question:

are there stairs

in the texas house of representatives

Yes they were built by slaves I mean imprisoned laborers and if you hang out near there you will hear jokes and laughter as tour guides explain about how efficient this was.

Are you from Texas slouch? That area?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Dolomite posted:

I’m just west of you in wise county. it’s hard out here for a dem, no candidates are running in any county races. the only dems switched parties years ago to keep getting elected as its pure straight ticket voting out here.

sounds like you need to run in wise county then

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

can i give you money yet
im still in the process of setting up my donations through Act Blue and once thats done you will be free to dump your money into this firepit.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Yes they were built by slaves I mean imprisoned laborers and if you hang out near there you will hear jokes and laughter as tour guides explain about how efficient this was.

Are you from Texas slouch? That area?

i was born in north texas and lived in my district since kindergarten. spent 3 years in denton attending UNT and now im back. born and bred with REAL TEXAN VALUES

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Typical. This would take the Denton mindset.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i should meet you nerds around here and also maybe help with campaigning if u want

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

slouch posted:

one of my neighbors still has a Hillary for Prison 2016 sign in their yard. as soon as i have some ill ask if they would like another to go beside it.
Good move. You are already way ahead of the Clinton campaign strategy.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Tan Parker is a loving bellend.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i doubt hes parked a single tan

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Al! posted:

petition to subtitle this thread "the zyborne candidate" tia

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm glad your running though op.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I bet he hasn't even read Gamestorming.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
op you are very handsome but the facial hair, while not bad, is a bit too stoner/slouch for a campaign. If you shaved and did a few meet and greets you could easily net a double-digit percentage of the horny dallas milf demographic.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

also you need to get a suit, erase all internet history, marry an attractive but not too attractive blonde wife and declare that Israel is a Jewish state that has a right to defend itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

also you need to get a suit, erase all internet history, marry an attractive but not too attractive blonde wife and declare that Israel is a Jewish state that has a right to defend itself

also make sure you disappear all the teenagers u hosed

• Locked thread