Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what is yr position on private ownership of tigers

what if its restricted to only me, as tiger owner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i declare that this thread is now the official opposition research office for ops campaign

comport yrselves appropriately (helldumpishly, but politics)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lets brainstorm some ads

building off this

pathetic little tramp posted:

Tan Parker has definitely raped someone

There is no evidence that Tan Parker has ever sexually assaulted anyone.

But look at the guy. If it turned out he did, would you be surprised? Trust your gut, not Tan Parker's suspicious face.

make sure yr name isnt in the body text there, you only want the other guys name next to the words about (no evidence existing of) sex crimes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i will not join, and indeed decry as ungentlemanly, the chorus of my fellow party members who claim that tan parker pays undocumented laborers to engage in intimate contact w mr parkers wife while shouting insults in spanish at mr parker, who sits naked in the corner of the room

i will not, no matter how much evidence they show me

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

now is not the time to focus on a candidates history of gang membership or assault convictions. instead of looking at past sins, id rather talk about mr parkers terrible policies that affect texans futures

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i doubt hes parked a single tan

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

op take pictures of yrself looking like a filthy goon in a pervert hovel and put them in mailers w text that by implication leads the reader to believe they are pix of yr opponent

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you better run the weirdest, most dirty-tricks campaign seen in texas since lbj

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

powerball i know you are reading this

you need to get tan parker dick pix w his face clearly visible in them

do yr goon duty

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what about a superpac

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a dick can only be observed by another dick

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

would it count as a real bad federal crime if i set up a go fund me for foreign friendos to pay for my basic living expenses because i was pouring all my money into a pac for texas wolf goon

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i would like to announce here my candidacy for co-prince of andorra

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

for too long have the ewoks suffered under the inept rule of the olympian jupiter

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

question for the candidate

what is the most scandalous moral failing that no one can prove you know that tan parker does not demonstrate

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

campaign on govt funded injections of boner suppressant for armadillos so texas children dont have to see armadillo boners

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

buy root beer barrel candies and fire them into the air w a shotgun during parades

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

reignonyourparade posted:

This makes me wonder whether ads 'for' a candidate legally actually have to be, y'know, good.

Could you donate the max amount to dickwolf and then run Facebook ads declaring that Tan Parker 'probably doesn't rape dogs' and count them as a donation to him?

wouldnt that just count as free speech not as donation

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

automated luxury gay space communism or bust

would you compromise??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

automated luxury enthusiastically bicurious space communism??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ruzihm posted:

I'm the uncensored "gently caress" among a sea of "sh*t"s

deffo get some personal calling cards printed that say that

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is it illegal collusion if we have a pac supporting the wolfman, that is managed thru cspam

what if it had its own thread and richard promised to they not to read it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i propose we call the pac "pro life texas gun owners for a return to the gold standard"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

folks plz start passing around links to the candidate questions and funny ads and poo poo from our man in the texas 63rd

itd be rad to see if a lil natural-ish natl attn could build so that maybe some of the media folks take a peek, have some laffs, and do an article/tele-vision piece on him

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the answers on the gun question are so fuckin amazing

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

REPUBLICAN LADY: look, im a gun owner. my father was a gun owner. his father was a gun owner. my fathers fathers father? gun owner. and that mans father, a gun owner as well. they enjoy shooting deer, but also turkey, and possum, and snowmen; but also, they like to shoot raccoons, dumpsters, logs, voles, goshawks, volcanos, ghosts, and frisbees. using basic sabermetric methodolgy, i would rate every shooter ive ever met according to the following metrics:

COOL GOON: idgaf

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is anyone here already familiar w the procedures for getting candidate info on ballotpedia or should one of us so down and actually research it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ruzihm posted:

https://ballotpedia.org/Ballotpedia:Biographical_information_submission_form

The form to submit candidate information at the bottom of the page is written as if the candidate themselves is filling it out, so I'm guessing it's best left to the candidate or an official contact they are using.

you are not working in the spirit of the thread imo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo at massively out-raising a primary opponent by posting

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

i'm going to do it. i'm going to vote for you and be a foreign power rigging the election

florida is not a foreign power

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

freckle posted:

he's british, he was only in florida to die

he drank the balcony water, hes florida now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

slouch shoot hours of b roll w you doing things like lassoing bankers and sharing edibles w a horse

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

youve been :justpost: ing for nearly a decade, displaying yr nuänced policy positions and engaging in discussion w all comers. does yr opponent even have a regdate?? i bet she does not—what is she trying to hide???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tower time posted:

The Richard Wolf blimp

GOOGLE WOLF, DICK

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

do this ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqOApBLPio

but just completely gently caress it up imo

gun discharging wildly in all directions

you throw it down but it just keeps firing

bullets ricochet in all directions, you dive behind a concrete pylon, crying "poo poo!! poo poo!!!" over and over

PAID FOR BY RICHARD WOLF FOR TEXAS

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

print a target that says SINGLE PAYER FOR ALL and in yr commercial use bullet holes to make it say SINGLE PAYER FOR ALLAH'S GREATER GLORY then turn and wink at the camera

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agean90 posted:

assuming you win the primaries you should refer to the incumbent as "accused child molester tan parker"

when pressed on who's accusing, say that you are accusing and then its technically true.

tan parker, a man somehow never convicted of doing those horrible things to children—never convicted SOMEHOW, and you want to give him more power????

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

some say never accused!!!! hard to believe that many stay silent, out of fear

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i've got your campaign look

that poor cowboy

w single payer his scoliosis could have been detected and treated at an early age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dick guns and pot, for texas

• Locked thread