Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friend
Aug 3, 2008

:10bux: from HD105 in Irving. Please don't tell my wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

That's good, use that to your advantage like our official state reptile. If a debate question trips you up, start spitting blood at your opponents.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Wow that website doesn't have an order confirmation or anything once they have your card. Accidentally gave you another dollar. I guess I am a dumbass.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I was told there would be gang tags

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Spent four hours on this guys hope you like it

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

slouch posted:

lol what staff

Wtf ouch

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

whatever happens I'm proud of you mr. wolf

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Have we ruled out the possibility that the ex was a political operative sent by Tan? "Pursue sex work" sounds an awful lot like "move on to my next intel gathering target"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Finally, that big press coverage we've been looking for!

• Locked thread