Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'll work for your campaign if you pay me money. i'll even move to texas.

e: at the very least i can edit that dang platform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
for real though i got a master's degree and some prose chops, will speechwrite for rent money

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
no one who once enters florida can ever truly leave

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Triangle Shirt Factotum posted:

Making weapons pays the bills.

:murder:

EDIT: \/\/\/\/ I mean, I'M not joking. I'd rather be doing other things than weapons, but yeah, I like both food and shelter at the same time.

have you considered that your having food and shelter for that reason is actual theft from and violence to the rest of society, leaving aside entirely the end-use of your lab's products (since it's not like anything your industry shits out actually works, it's just supposed to be expensive)

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ruzihm posted:

I think the sentiment of "pls put the money used for my wages into a non mic industry and then let me work there" is a more common sentiment than people realize

if people like the nuclear nerd actually felt that way they could always loving quit

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Triangle Shirt Factotum posted:

That doesn't make the stockpile go away, now does it?

What apparently unambiguously moral job do you do?

i'm a history teacher

i help new generations learn about all the damage people like you have done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i told you to hire me as your speechwriter on the ground floor

now look what's happened

• Locked thread