Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
I've known Richard "dick wolf" Wolf for several years now and I can say that without question he is a fine upstanding man. I was an idiot child in the 90s and early 2000s but now I am a bitter leftist who is centered on issues. I do not know what this means, but I am reaching out to you from across i45 (the pond as we refer to it) to tell you that my friend Richard Wolf does. He's a outstanding person who is most assuredly real. You can trust this man as well as his realness because as a wise man once said "real recognize real". In Houston we strive to be both true but also real, and I can attest that Richard is both of these things because I do the same.

Vote for this man. He smoked me out that one time and is also an American. Vote for him or you're going to regret it.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

crazy cloud posted:

a facebook mom staring at a response where a candidate said a cuss word like it's matrix code and neo is flyin around dodging poo poo in slow motion, just in disbelief that someone could disobey the manifest physical laws of decorum like that

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Is it bad that 90% of the reason I want him to win the primary is to see him rip on that loving nerd Tan Parker

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
what about an unpaid position as Texas' Official Yankee Translator?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Gringostar posted:

yes

it should be 100%

yeah but it's 90 because I live in Texas and wouldn't mind our politics being slightly less fygm

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

ScrubLeague posted:

he's the hell dude

you should have it on your menchies

I follow like 2 dozen accounts because twitter is rear end and even I follow the hell dude

I think OP might be a cop guys

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

taint ran again

:thurman:

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
either you win tomorrow and we get to make jokes about how tad chadford or whatever his dumbass name is can't lick our dick

or you lose and everyone can say that the democrats licked our dick

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

420, nice

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
God help us all during 2020 and 2024 when that poo poo takes off. "I'm just chilling out here in Kekistan!", said a rather frazzled looking Mike Pence while loving a horse to own the libs.

Also look OP if you lose this round you can come crash on my couch and run for my district when the time comes. My rep is a literal bowtie wearing dipshit

By which I mean he is our Proud and Special boy. A good boy.

a good boy that needs to go into the loving trash jesus gently caress this retard thinks planned parenthood is selling children lmfao

fakeedit: his FB loving owns though holy poo poo - https://www.facebook.com/BriscoeCain/

e: Man I just need to post this guy in the guillotine thread. Shapiro quotes. this. this dude owns

Marxalot has issued a correction as of 08:25 on Mar 6, 2018

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Awful Party 2024

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
A realtor would never cheat on her taxes.

e: she was a realtor right, or was it "insurance agent"?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

our dick was so powerful that THE ESTABLISHMENT had to end democracy forever

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Comrayn posted:

Yeah the failing New York Times has removed their trackers for everything but statewide office and what they have declared battleground US house districts or whatever

It's back up.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/texas-primary-election

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Comrayn posted:

ah, just like 2016 election night. Stop freaking out guys everything will come together later this is to be expected!

nah we're good, I remember the early early count like this favoring hillary in TX by a complete and utter landslide

much like this

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
im basically comparing the dick wolf to trump here

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Taintrunner posted:

dick clinch

we're banking on the jelqing vote

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

freckle posted:

are you color blind?

:ohdear:

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Rhukatah posted:

New goon project: help this guy make 3200 local friends in two years.

I'll make the Tinder profile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Libs.txt

• Locked thread