Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

life is a joke posted:

Since this is something that you plan on following through on (and you're taking donations), have you thought about having less jokey content on your fb page? I'm not saying that you need to go out and start taking fake-smile headshots in a suit and tie, but eventually non cspam people will be using their free time to research your positions - memes and photoshops are fine for an SA joke but if you're for real it might be time to clean it up. Sorry to be a downer!

do the opposite of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

slouch posted:

will be cool when it happens but i don't want to give people whatever fever i've got currently.

i'm sorry but i can't support a politician who doesn't take an active interest in killing their constituency

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

this is the billboard content i crave

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

slouch posted:

lmao i loving hate this one. they made me skype in at the last second so i look like a dumbass

you did very well hiding your russian influence when they brought it up, comrade

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

i didn't eat lunch because i expected a big heap o' dick for dinner and i'm hungry

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

dictatorship of the dick

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

i'm a dick or bust voter

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

i hope you continue to pursue activism in politics despite world being a gently caress mr. wolf-howl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

slouch posted:

6: give people stuff to do
this is more of a general organizing principal that i've learned. the best way to engage a group is to make sure that everyone has a chance to feel like they are doing something productive. create opportunities for people to do small things, make it as easy as possible for people to get involved in taking on bigger jobs, and definitely schedule social events so that people stay connected with each other. it's easy to feel useless and feeling useless just leads to burnout. having too much stuff to do is a much better problem to have than under-scheduling and letting people forget that they are valuable parts of something important.

this seems easily accomplished by ensuring everyone on a campaign is up to date on the latest in posting techniques and technologies

• Locked thread